Samsung promotion status.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Mine said that before changed to being processed for delivery. I have a label that was created last week for one of the submissions

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So I was getting ready to leave to buy some groceries and a FedEx truck pulls in behind me. My heart starts racing and I get super excited because the moment I've been waiting for is finally here. Then he pulls out a gigantic box and runs across the yard to the neighbors house.

Damn it!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Last week got the notice that the FedEx label was created with delivery date of 4/19. Just got a notice from FedEx delivery manager that the package is moving. It is at the Indy IN office. So should be here tomorrow.
Claim submitted 3/9.

Update. Now FedEx is saying delivery on Friday. Oh well

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Submitted March 11
Submission approved on website March 23. submission approved email on April 7
"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is in route", April 13
Backwards to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery" April 14 through today.

shrlckhms

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I got a tracking number today from Fedex, but the weight is for 0.9 lbs, hopefully the watch that is what I asked for and was told via the submission page I was getting. It says it is to be delivered on Wed. I hope so. I filled out the paperwork on the 3/11 and got approved, so it will be a little over a month for my gear S2.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I got a tracking number today from Fedex, but the weight is for 0.9 lbs, hopefully the watch that is what I asked for and was told via the submission page I was getting. It says it is to be delivered on Wed. I hope so. I filled out the paperwork on the 3/11 and got approved, so it will be a little over a month for my gear S2.

I received notification from fedex 4/14 for delivery 4/16 but it has not even been picked up yet. .9 pounds and prizelogic confirmed it's s2.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
One of mine changed again. Based on the order of them processing, it may be the one submitted 3/22 instead of 3/9. Fedex label created 3/14, no movement, no new emails

Attachments

• 1461028786980.jpg
    1461028786980.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 29

DanaML

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm Verizon Wireless and received my S2 on Friday....don't worry, it's coming.

Preordered the S7 Edge on Feb 23rd from Verizonwireless.com

Received phone on March 9th.

Submitted for S2 on March 9th.

As of today, April 17th status page reads "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

Nothing on FedEx Delivery Manager.

Live in Ohio.

...guatafak.

I'm Verizon Wireless and received my S2 on Friday....don't worry, it's coming.

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Submitted March 11
Submission approved on website March 23. submission approved email on April 7
"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is in route", April 13
Backwards to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery" April 14 through today.

Same here...

shrlckhms

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Well I just got the email that shows I am getting the VR goggles and that is not what they had posted before, I wanted the watch so I am going to be making a phone call and if that does not work, I will be visiting a Verizon store and talk with them. I am so mad right now!

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
i just envy everyone that's getting something.....i'm getting nothing. no email communication and it's been 'shipment pending' for the past 5 1/2 weeks....urgh....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12