Samsung promotion status.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It's highly frustrating. Worst promotion I've been a part of. And they fanangled me into keeping the phone past the return date.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
i just envy everyone that's getting something.....i'm getting nothing. no email communication and it's been 'shipment pending' for the past 5 1/2 weeks....urgh....

I'm right there with ya. The only communication I've gotten is answers to emails I send them, and they're all just canned responses. I sent one email asking for confirmation that they're showing 2 S2's for me and got the canned "You can check the status at the check status page"... I responded telling them I know that and that's not what I was asking. They finally confirmed that there were 2 S2's approved for my claim.

davisgq

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I haven't gotten the Gear VR yet myself. No updates since March 22 stating that I have been approved and it would be shipped by April 18, but no tracking or shipping info.

Curiously, I got an email from Samsung yesterday reminding me to download the Oculus games package... Would help if I actually had the VR to do that :)

Posted via the Android Central App

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Woot.. my S2 is out for delivery now..
Ive been looking at it for a couple of weeks now on Fedex Delivery Manager.

Submitted day after release.

Got email from Samsung/Prizelogic stating:

Your Gift is on the Way!

Your free gift* has shipped! Your tracking information is below for your reference:

Tracking Number:

shrlckhms

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I talked with a lady at Prizelogic and she says that I am getting the watch, but I got an email this morning that says I am getting the VR, so I guess I will see when I get whatever is on its way to me this week. Uugh!

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Received my watch last Thursday...... Received my confirmation email telling me it was shipping out, and the corresponding tracking number this morning.........¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And yes, I did check the tracking #, just in case they had messed up and sent me two, but alas... tracking had it as delivered on Thursday.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Have received 2 of 3 submissions so far, 3 weeks(3/9) and 5 weeks(3/10) after registration.... received tracking info emails from SamsungPromo 2 weeks after first delivery and the other 2 days after delivery....

although the check status page still shows them both still in route......

20160419_134529.jpg

...... the 2nd S2 already had the latest software update pre-installed........ so I assume they were waiting for 2nd batch of new S2's before they could continue shipments

Last edited:

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I processed my information on March 14. My information states has been accepted and still pending! No date!. I had tmobile process the paperwork. I was told by tmobile that the Netflix was guaranteed?...I don't understand this, There is only 25,000 coupons for Netflix, and still haven't received the promotion!!!! I understand where you are coming from and I hope you receive your items soon! I don't know weather i want to go through this HELL again!

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Soooo, i just got off the phone with prizelogic, and i was told that my submission just got past the final round of verification on 4/11, and that i should be receiving the package or tracking info within 1 week. If i don't, i should call back. Again, submitted 3/9; approved 3/11. Until i see the package in front of my doorstep.... i'm not believing anything.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I just contacted the prize partroll and they stated that I will be receiving the Netflix and the vr geer. Good luck!

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I tried to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager and it doesn't recognize my address. I built my house 2 years ago on a new road but seriously it's not loaded in the FedEx database yet. LOL I guess I will just keep checking my email and the status page. <rolls eyes>

AshxHand

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Well I tried to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager and it doesn't recognize my address. I built my house 2 years ago on a new road but seriously it's not loaded in the FedEx database yet. LOL I guess I will just keep checking my email and the status page. <rolls eyes>

FedEx didn't recognize my address until after almost 4 years. They JUST started recognizing it.

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

My house was built nearly 100 years ago (seriously). Needless to say, it's been here a while. I have the most trouble out of FedEx. I live on a main road. I always type my address the same way when ordering online. UPS and USPS have never had trouble finding my house. Yet FedEx can NEVER find my house. As a matter of fact, I had to drive 1.5 hours to the closest FedEx center to get my s7 because FedEx said I "entered an incorrect address". I called to confirm the address and it was 100% correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz