Samsung promotion status.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Well despite people saying that the emails saying you were getting a VR rather than a gear s2, I got a vr. Looks like the Comcast deal wasn't able to get a gear vr. I'm fine with getting one, but just a warning to other people.

I got the comcast deal and I would have got the S2 if they didn't run out, according to PL. It is really the comcast deal that is alleviating my anger as at least I got a promo that worked and came in decent time.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the comcast deal and I would have got the S2 if they didn't run out, according to PL. It is really the comcast deal that is alleviating my anger as at least I got a promo that worked and came in decent time.
I personally feel like they're lying. Has anybody with the Comcast deal actually gotten a Gear S2? If not, the email was probably correct and they never planned to give us S2s. I don't mind since I got an extra 200 and I wanted another Gear VR anyway. Was just gonna sell the S2 anyway

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Expected 2 S2. Got shipping label for one box with 2.6lb.
Is that really the S2 or are we getting VR?
Anyone with same weights before?

Posted via the Android Central App

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I know several people have gotten their watches with a delayed email stating that it was shipping after they already received it. But has anyone received their watch without it showing up in their FedEx Delivery Manager?

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I know several people have gotten their watches with a delayed email stating that it was shipping after they already received it. But has anyone received their watch without it showing up in their FedEx Delivery Manager?

Wondering the same...

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I got my watch today nothing in fedx delivery manager

Me too
Now I have a 3g version to go with my classic platinum
38e398fd33116f15f87ec9306f8d0847.jpg

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So. Of course. I gave up, and today I checked FedEx to see when the case for my iPad would be here and wouldn't you frigging know it I'm getting a package tomorrow from those **** holes at Prize Logic.

I wonder if it's the VR or the S2.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
So. Of course. I gave up, and today I checked FedEx to see when the case for my iPad would be here and wouldn't you frigging know it I'm getting a package tomorrow from those **** holes at Prize Logic.

I wonder if it's the VR or the S2.

What's the weight? S2 has been .9 lbs

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
1.4 lbs...

Did you get the email about business order so only qualify for vr?

If you do get vr, you can call prizelogic. Others have reported getting a $200 credit along with keeping VR. Others have reported that calling verizon to complain results in them agreeing to send one. I have not received my 2nd item. My first was s2 received last week for 3/9 submission.

I'm not sure what they are doing, but they are telling some they are out of s2s but sending them to others.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Did you get the email about business order so only qualify for vr?

If you do get vr, you can call prizelogic. Others have reported getting a $200 credit along with keeping VR. Others have reported that calling verizon to complain results in them agreeing to send one. I have not received my 2nd item. My first was s2 received last week for 3/9 submission.

I'm not sure what they are doing, but they are telling some they are out of s2s but sending them to others.

I got an email saying I made a business purchase shortly after submitting. PL said, after I inquired, that I'd still be getting a S2 and the business email was a mistake. I'm wondering if they associate a business if I have a discount through my employer, but irregardless, even if I took the $200 credit it still wouldn't put a damn S2 in my hands, and I couldn't give a VR away even if I tried. It will be months before the market recovers with the influx of VR's.

I'm not giving Samsung another damn dime of my money.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I got an email saying I made a business purchase shortly after submitting. PL said, after I inquired, that I'd still be getting a S2 and the business email was a mistake. I'm wondering if they associate a business if I have a discount through my employer, but irregardless, even if I took the $200 credit it still wouldn't put a damn S2 in my hands, and I couldn't give a VR away even if I tried. It will be months before the market recovers with the influx of VR's.

I'm not giving Samsung another damn dime of my money.

I have a discount through employer and got an s2. On another post, someone mentioned a couple location codes must have been wrong on their side. So far, everyone that got the business email is getting the VR in error. Verizon has told a few people that they will send a watch directly. It may be worth a call.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a discount through employer and got an s2. On another post, someone mentioned a couple location codes must have been wrong on their side. So far, everyone that got the business email is getting the VR in error. Verizon has told a few people that they will send a watch directly. It may be worth a call.

I'm having a late night date with Verizon chat and he is not grasping the words I am typing at all. He keeps telling me to send the VR back to Verizon after I call them tomorrow.

He gave me a phone number and told me I could possibly pick up a Gear S2 from a corporate store as early as tomorrow.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a late night date with Verizon chat and he is not grasping the words I am typing at all. He keeps telling me to send the VR back to Verizon after I call them tomorrow.

He gave me a phone number and told me I could possibly pick up a Gear S2 from a corporate store as early as tomorrow.

Care to share the number for Verizon?

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Got vr though they confirmed it should be s2.
They claim due to location code (xfinity promo).
Anyone else?