Samsung promotion status.

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I think most of us that haven't received it have just given up.....today is the start of the 8th week for me since submission.

skribbles505

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I think most of us that haven't received it have just given up.....today is the start of the 8th week for me since submission.

I posted this in another thread as well. I have received 3 previous promotions from Samsung/Prizelogic. They all took 6-8 weeks to process before I received a confirmation that it was approved. They then took 4-6 weeks for delivery. In this case they did add that the delay may be longer due to the number of requests they received. I filed my request 3/11, and the approval email is dated 4/27. That fits right in the "normal" window for processing as far as I can tell. I wouldn't expect to receive anything until mid-June at the earliest. On the positive side they all came through eventually, so I expect this one will too.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I posted this in another thread as well. I have received 3 previous promotions from Samsung/Prizelogic. They all took 6-8 weeks to process before I received a confirmation that it was approved. They then took 4-6 weeks for delivery. In this case they did add that the delay may be longer due to the number of requests they received. I filed my request 3/11, and the approval email is dated 4/27. That fits right in the "normal" window for processing as far as I can tell. I wouldn't expect to receive anything until mid-June at the earliest. On the positive side they all came through eventually, so I expect this one will too.

I would lower the expectations for this one as many people are already getting the shaft... I have nothing to complain about as my 3 S2's were shipped at 4, 6 and 8 weeks respectively but there are tons of other people that ordered or submitted their promo at the same time or before me that have received either - nothing, the wrong things or the run-around accompanied with endless excuses after wasting hours on the phone listening to hold music-only to be told they have verified they are receiving an S2 and an email with tracking number will be sent when it ships only to see a VR sitting on their porch out of the blue one random day..... what you will receive and when is a crap-shoot in this promo/lottery.

Last edited:

Miles Kennefick

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Saw this in Russia, made me chuckle.
d3c23bf51f4665c5a0c46294aa144690.jpg

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 11th and received this past Tuesday. Gear S2.

Used FedEx delivery manager to know when I was receiving. Worked like a charm, came 1 day later than predicted.

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm right there with ya. Also submitted the 11th. Not sure of the approval date. Still nothing. Called prize logic yesterday. Waited on hold for 45 minutes just for some incredibly rude woman to tell me "I don't know why it hasn't shipped".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma