Samsung promotion status.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
What a trainwreck this promo has been. Sorry to see some of you are still waiting...especially those who registered for the promo before I did. I submitted on 3/19 and received my S2 on 4/15...weith the obligatory e-mail that it had shipped a couple of days later. I'm on Verizon.

No idea why these are so out of order. I hope they resolve all this soon for those of you still waiting.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I submitted on 3/11. The update reads "successful, shipping pending"...I am glad to hear you received your items!. I don't know if I want to go through this again!.

Posted via the Android Central App

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I know that it will not do any good, but I just emailed prize logic again. Does anyone have a email address for Samsung and Verizon regarding this promo? I want to email all 3 and see if it gets me anywhere.

Dopaliscious

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I sent all my stuff in for the ATT free 48 inch tv deal. I got an e-mail back that they didn't accept my Best Buy online receipt because it didn't show purchase date. WTF? Now it says I only have 1 more chance or I'll be disqualified. How can I make sure they accept an online receipt?

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Label created Thursday, still no movement or change now...weird supposed to be delivered tomorrow to MA

Posted via the Android Central App

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
And....still nothing. this week is the end of the 8th week for me. nothing...nadda....zip.... i submitted 3/9 and was told it was approved 3/11.

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
So, i just got this off prizelogic's facebook chat...."To be eligible for the Gear S2 watch, you would have needed to purchase the device online or via Tell-Sales. At the moment, we have passed your receipt over to Verizon to confirm your eligibility and will have an update for you by the end of the week. We do want to apologize for the delay, but we will confirm your submission then."
Ridiculous...

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So, i just got this off prizelogic's facebook chat...."To be eligible for the Gear S2 watch, you would have needed to purchase the device online or via Tell-Sales. At the moment, we have passed your receipt over to Verizon to confirm your eligibility and will have an update for you by the end of the week. We do want to apologize for the delay, but we will confirm your submission then."
Ridiculous...

Were you doing facebook chat because you got the "business acct" email? I got that email last week and already did a Verizon chat to document them confirming that was incorrect. Does PL respond to FB messages any faster than their emails??

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Ridiculous...

What prompted you to contact them, you got a rejection email for the S2? This response is new to me, now they are entertaining the possibility their location code list may be missing a valid one? And they are actually consulting verizon? They didn't offer to do that for me. This also seems to imply they were full of crap when they said samsung did a location code audit, it sounds like PL has this location code list and THEY did the audit. But now maybe they realize they need to ask verizon if your code should be on their list too? Or is this why it is taking so long, that there is no list and PL sends all the receipts to verizon for THEM to verify!?

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have a personal acct. I did not get any rejection email from them. The only thing i got was the confirmation email after i submitted, to confirm that i submitted for the gear s2. There was no email communication after that. I should mention that I first walked into a verizon store and after reading the fine print on the promotion, i was about to walk out, when the rep said that after talking to the manager, i can still order the s7 and qualify for the gear s2. Maybe that's what got my submission messed up...... most likely.

But, i never got any emails after my submission email saying that i wasn't approved. Facebook was much faster for me, rather than waiting on the phone for an hour or so....

Maybe that's what 'fulfillment' means; that they are verifying with verizon to make sure we qualify???