Samsung promotion status.

airos4

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
So far I have two accounts that I'm watching - mine, and my girlfriend's. Mine just got an email telling me to activate my new watch, although I have no watch or tracking number. My girlfriend's account got an email last week telling her that she was getting a VR instead. So who do I call to complain that we want either an S2 on her account, or the $200 gift card and the VR like some others have mentioned on here?

Rubin G

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Well damn. Checked my email around 8 pm and got one saying it will be here 04/30?? Fed ex manager says 5/11. Here's hoping. They are going out with a bang.

Posted via the Android Central App

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I submitted on 3/10 and still have nothing from the PrizeLogic cluster. My S2 is arriving today directly from Verizon at no cost.

Details on how you got that done?? In store, online, over the phone? Seems like a majority of us that submitted during the first 2 weeks are just being pulled around...

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Noted in a previous post in this thread, went directly to Verizon supervision and managed to get them to feel sorry for me. I was lucky. There is a Verizon phone listed, also in a post in this thread, that deals with orders and such. That is the number I called.

As an update, I did receive my S2 from Verizon on the date promised by Fedex. I asked for the BT only version instead of the 3G as i have no need for standalone. I have still heard nothing from either PL or Samsung concerning the promotion, and PL's status page still shows I'll receive theirs 'by 5/08.

Last edited:

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried that....i'm still waiting for a call from a supervisor for the past 2 weeks...

I should have mentioned that they did the same thing to me. I complained about the lack of calls and the rep put me on hold for about 30 minutes before I got to talk to a supervisor.

Try to be a little passive aggressive and let them know that you're not willing to wait for them to call you again.

jawill0430

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Talked to PL yesterday via there Facebook page and all they said was that they could GUARANTEE that I would be receiving 2 S2s and they were being processed for shipment. Basically nothing most of us hasn't already heard before! SMH

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I just got a Fed Ex Delivery Manager notification that a package is scheduled for delivery on the 14th. The bad news is that is says it is 1.5 lbs which sounds like it is going to be a VR and not a S2. I submitted on March 11th and got the email in error that many others got that said I would be getting a VR instead but I called them and emailed them and both responses were it was a mistake and I would be getting an S2. So we'll see. I guess if it is a VR I will try to get that $200 credit or try to deal with Verizon.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The bad news is that is says it is 1.5 lbs which sounds like it is going to be a VR and not a S2.

Might not be. I just received my S2 and weight on it was 1.0. Others have said 0.9 so I don't think Fedex is very consistent. I seem to remember some of the VR folks saying their weight was over 2 pounds.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Might not be. I just received my S2 and weight on it was 1.0. Others have said 0.9 so I don't think Fedex is very consistent. I seem to remember some of the VR folks saying their weight was over 2 pounds.
1.5lbs is exactly how much my VR weighed. It's probably a VR. Especially since they got the email saying they were getting a VR. Same happened to me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke