07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 123 ...
tools
    So I registered my devices on March 3rd. It's been 6 days and the status still says: Your submission is currently under review.

Has anyone gotten their submission review completed. And with that said, the Netflix codes that T-Mobile is also offering? Maybe is to early to start getting worried but I want to make sure I claim my netflix codes asap.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-09-2016 06:22 PM
    No luck yet, and I submitted it on the first hour it went live. It did say it'll take 4 to 6 weeks though, so it might be true. Last year's offer for Samsung Pay (wireless charger) also took a few weeks to process for me, too. So it might be slow. The netflix code should follow the VR promo one, in theory. And I assume it'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis, so if you did it early, I wouldn't worry about it.
    sfla99 likes this.
    03-09-2016 07:30 PM
    I'm guessing they will wait for the return period to be over before validating and approving the claims. But not sure if they are set up that well to check in the carrier systems to make sure the phone is not returned based on imei.
    03-09-2016 08:23 PM
    This was in the confirmation email I got from Samsung when I registered for the S2 offer.

"Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for review of your Offer Claim Submission."

03-09-2016 08:23 PM
    Are you able to check on your submission somehow?
    03-09-2016 08:26 PM
    Are you able to check on your submission somehow?
    On the email from samsung confirming your submission there is a "check status" link

03-09-2016 08:46 PM
    This is what I get but I just registered last night.

Submission Status
    I am sorry you have no submission associated with this email

03-09-2016 08:50 PM

Submission Status

Make sure there are no typos when entering the email address. If you got a confirmation email, then it should say is in review.

03-09-2016 09:04 PM
    No luck yet, and I submitted it on the first hour it went live. It did say it'll take 4 to 6 weeks though, so it might be true. Last year's offer for Samsung Pay (wireless charger) also took a few weeks to process for me, too. So it might be slow. The netflix code should follow the VR promo one, in theory. And I assume it'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis, so if you did it early, I wouldn't worry about it.
    My concern with this is that if they take 4 weeks, it will be after the 3/31/2016 deadline to enter the Netflix code... I just hope they hurry up and get to it

03-09-2016 09:07 PM
    I did get a code for Samsung Pay credit about 4 days before it expired (and yeah, the e-mail with the code said it expired in 4 days haha) so wouldn't put it past them...although SP promos are Samsung and the Netflix code is T-Mobile. If it does get there later, they can re-issue it or do some sort of credit, I'm guessing. Or maybe push out the date.
    03-09-2016 11:11 PM

Submission Status

UPDATE

Submission Status

SAMSUNG GEAR VR

IMEI MAC Status Questions?
    ************07 **********7C Your submission is currently under review.
    CONTACT US
    Terms and Conditions

I submitted for the Gear S2......hum????
    03-10-2016 07:19 AM
    I have a tmobile plan and I contacted tmobile regarding the promotion, Tmobile stated that your are guaranteed to receive the Netflex for a year, but! the Vr Geer is a first come bases, While supplies last.

03-10-2016 09:41 AM
    I signed up yesterday and they told me 4-6 weeks to process
    03-10-2016 10:01 AM
    FAiello, does your IMEI# end with 07? I submitted mine yesterday and my IMEI# does not end with the ones that they are showing in the status page. Looks like they truncated the last digit of the IMEI number.
    03-10-2016 10:01 AM
    Mine just went "Fulfillment Pending" late last night, which I hope is whatever occurs before it gets sent out. I registered the day the site went live.
    maf113 likes this.
    03-16-2016 07:28 PM
    UPDATE

Submission Status

SAMSUNG GEAR VR

IMEIMACStatusQuestions?
    ************07**********7CYour submission is currently under review.
    CONTACT US
    Terms and Conditions

I submitted for the Gear S2......hum????
    I submitted for the S2 on the 11th, got an email about location code missing, submitted a different receipt and it gave me a response about being submitted for the Gear VR

I opened chats and sent emails, but I just know they will send me the VR instead of the S2

03-16-2016 07:32 PM
    I must be living right. Got my Gear VR and free 64 gig memory card with my phone on March 7, the free wireless charger for signing up a card on Samsung Pay came March 14, and the free $30 gift card for using Samsung Pay loaded to my account within 2 minutes after I used it the first time.

I'm not living too right, or sprint would throw me a Netflix deal. I'm not greedy, though. ☺

tcmiller49 likes this.
    03-16-2016 07:45 PM
    Mine just went "Fulfillment Pending" late last night, which I hope is whatever occurs before it gets sent out. I registered the day the site went live.
    I checked my status and noticed the same. I also registered them on the first day it went live. Can't wait for my headsets and netflix codes

03-17-2016 01:01 AM
    I checked my status and noticed the same. I also registered them on the first day it went live. Can't wait for my headsets and netflix codes

I believe we will start to see them shipping soon. Always good to see the review process passed.
    03-17-2016 01:05 AM
    Mine now says Fulfillment pending.

03-17-2016 03:27 AM
    Mine now says Fulfillment pending.
    Same here!
    03-17-2016 07:25 AM
    Mine said fulfillment pending yesterday, but today again it says your submission is under review. weird.
    03-17-2016 10:43 AM
    Mine said fulfillment pending yesterday, but today again it says your submission is under review. weird.
    Same here.
    03-17-2016 06:11 PM
    I must be living right. Got my Gear VR and free 64 gig memory card with my phone on March 7, the free wireless charger for signing up a card on Samsung Pay came March 14, and the free $30 gift card for using Samsung Pay loaded to my account within 2 minutes after I used it the first time.

I'm not living too right, or sprint would throw me a Netflix deal. I'm not greedy, though. ☺

With all the crazy offers you can really make the s7 not a bad value.
    Samsung during christmas gave $200 credit on samsung.com for using samsung pay
    03-17-2016 07:44 PM
    I'm trying to enter my IMEI & MAC address and I keep getting this message "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID and/or MAC Address were not valid. Please try again". A little frustrated since the deadline is fast approaching. Anyone else get this message and what did you do to get the info to take? I'm on T-Mobile.
    03-17-2016 07:50 PM
1,069 123 ...