So here's my question. When I get my new phone I plan on using the Samsung Smart Switch app to move pictures and other data over from the S6 to the S7 Edge. This will be after I sign into Gmail which will take care of installing all my apps. Should I install the SD card before or after I run Smart Switch? I'm thinking after because I can always move things over from internal storage to SD.

When I place the SD card in its tray does it require me to do anything to format it or otherwise install it properly or do you just pop it in and that’s it?
    03-09-2016 08:37 PM
    So here's my question. When I get my new phone I plan on using the Samsung Smart Switch app to move pictures and other data over from the S6 to the S7 Edge. This will be after I sign into Gmail which will take care of installing all my apps. Should I install the SD card before or after I run Smart Switch? I'm thinking after because I can always move things over from internal storage to SD.

When I place the SD card in its tray does it require me to do anything to format it or otherwise install it properly or do you just pop it in and that’s it?
    Works out of the box but I like to format it just in case.

You can also pick what to transfer over in Smart Switch. I deselected music, pictures, and video and just transferred directly from comp to phone after Smart Switch was done. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of Smart Switch trying to transfer everything to the internal memory and then tell me there was an error cause it's full.
    03-09-2016 08:41 PM