had slight issue with the split screen activating itself randomly when scrolling, thought it was me. I downloaded the multi-window app and it stopped. overall since monday been acting fine, the reboot screen would freeze a little. but thought maybe its slowler to reboot than previous models.
    Today i wake up and that's all it wants to do, can't do anything except that. so i did a factory reset, its even worse now.
    Noticed my recent closed apps button no longer lighting up. so im assuming its stuck???
    i guess I will return it to bestbuy see if they can exchange it, just wondering anyone else have this issue that may have a quick fix. because my phone pretty useless right now
    03-10-2016 10:31 AM
    ive noticed this on my girlfriends regular S7 onyx... Not all the time, but once in a while (okay, more than once in a while) it will kick her to the split screen feature or tell her that app doesnt have one...
    03-10-2016 11:58 AM
    I would try to get a replacement
    03-10-2016 12:08 PM
    ive noticed this on my girlfriends regular S7 onyx... Not all the time, but once in a while (okay, more than once in a while) it will kick her to the split screen feature or tell her that app doesnt have one...
    that is how it first started, today kicked into overdrive, i cannot do anything without it prompting split screen.
    I am going after work today to best buy, hopefully they'll will have a replacement with no issues, i am worried because it is silver, they won't have any in stock left. i am really loving the silver.
    thanks for the replies, hoping there was some obscure fix lolol
    03-10-2016 02:03 PM
    I would exchange the phone. Seems there's a defect and unfortunately you're not the only one. I saw a thread or two in the S7/S7E sections talking about buttons not lighting up anymore, no longer responsive, etc.

#Samsungbuttongate2016
    03-10-2016 02:13 PM