Am I the only crazy one leaving the factory plastic on the display until.........

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You cannot use the FingerPrint reader if you leave a plastic protector on. I've tried

I tried to too. Then I went to cut it like the others did and it popped off. I'm just leaving it naked. I already caved and put a case on the dang thing, what else do you want from me people!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I tried to too. Then I went to cut it like the others did and it popped off. I'm just leaving it naked. I already caved and put a case on the dang thing, what else do you want from me people!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I want a tempered glass protector without any dots, screen sensitivity loss, and sparkles. Kthx

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to but I couldnt setup the fingerprint scanner with it on, so I took it off. Waiting for all these updated screen protectors to come out. It kinda sucks I got my phone on Monday...not...lol

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a signed and framed copy of my factory Samsung plastic cover, I'm willing to swap it for a Nintendo joystick!

dreaming of electric sheep

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I left the factory plastic on. I haven't even put my sim card yet. I've had it since Tuesday.

A couple of days ago, I decided to try the VR, it was blurry so I had to take the plastic off because I thought that was causing the issue. It didn't fix the issue and the plastic sheet couldn't go back on the phone because it got dirty.

I put the phone in my chest of draws and still haven't used it for anything other than checking WhatsApp.

I need to put my sim card in. I've been a bit weird with this phone. :'(

atzau

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I left the factory plastic on. I haven't even put my sim card yet. I've had it since Tuesday.

A couple of days ago, I decided to try the VR, it was blurry so I had to take the plastic off because I thought that was causing the issue. It didn't fix the issue and the plastic sheet couldn't go back on the phone because it got dirty.

I put the phone in my chest of draws and still haven't used it for anything other than checking WhatsApp.

I need to put my sim card in. I've been a bit weird with this phone. :'(
Lol... I know what you mean! Remember to take the protective plastic off the vr lens too!