Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
For those of you who missed the free charger offer :
Discount for registering a new Samsung device + buy one, get one free special going on now
2e17cab31bcecaa390d3c1e586950f10.jpg

The black version is backordered. The white one is not!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you pay 48.99 and still get one free? Cause we paid 55 a peice at BB for white but sued our gift cards of $30 each but for 4899 to get 2 fast ones be nice to have extras We actually like the white it matches our cords LOL! How do you get a discount to make it $48.99?

For those of you who missed the free charger offer :
Discount for registering a new Samsung device + buy one, get one free special going on now
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160316/2e17cab31bcecaa390d3c1e586950f10.jpg
The black version is backordered. The white one is not!

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
So you pay 48.99 and still get one free? Cause we paid 55 a peice at BB for white but sued our gift cards of $30 each but for 4899 to get 2 fast ones be nice to have extras We actually like the white it matches our cords LOL! How do you get a discount to make it $48.99?
Yes, I payed $56.78 shipped. I was $1.01 short of $50 to qualify for free shipping. lol

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't get registered I keep clicking submit something isn't right. I am under IMEI information on phone it says DEC: and then Hex: which I am putting in my HEX number is that the right one? It says put in purchase date which I did and the Hex number I refreshed and started over it won't submit.

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I can't get registered I keep clicking submit something isn't right. I am under IMEI information on phone it says DEC: and then Hex: which I am putting in my HEX number is that the right one? It says put in purchase date which I did and the Hex number I refreshed and started over it won't submit.
It's in about device -> status -> imei information
a263953decaf2dbec1a16cbe3ced0481.jpg

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure. I do know that there is another way to get your imei via the dialer screen. You'll have to google how to do that.
You can also get it from your s7e box that your phone came with. Mine also had a sticker on the back of my phone with the imei information on it.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I found it under status and put it in but the page is acting like I still need to put it in plus the date and their put in it's weird. I don't know thanks though

I'm not sure. I do know that there is another way to get your imei via the dialer screen. You'll have to google how to do that.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Samsung said their is no 30% off promotion only a Gear promotion no-one knows. But I went back to my email and I saw thanks for registering on the 8th so I must of already registered when I 1st got the phone but it shows gold not silver. But my email didn't have any 30% off code in it. Samsung said it depends on your provider if you get the 30% code sounds like she didn't know what she was talking about. But I am going to remove mine and re register cause it shows gold not silver.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So I deleted my phone cause it showed gold and I re-registered under silver which is shows and I got an email again for registering but no 30% off oh well.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I took the fast charger to work since it was outside my door when I left. It is really nice and I thought it charged pretty quick when it's just sitting. At 1st I played on the phone while it laid their and it was draining. Than my dinner break was over and before I knew it an hour or longer I was up from 20 something to 80%. It worked great with my symmetry case too. I love it! I haven't been this excited over a phone in a long time.

robkurzd

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try Samsung's Fast Charge Wireless Charging pad with their S7 Edge yet??
For that matter any of the available Fast Charge Wireless Charging stands??
I registered my Edge and hoped they'll be offering their typical Accessory discounts, they are offering 30% off any Accessory EXCEPT only on items $59.99 and LOWER??? Of course the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand and Pad are $69.99.. Really??? :)
Amazon had them for $49. Works well.

There was a deal for 2 for $70 somewhere

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I have mine from Best Buy it was 55.99 and I used my $30 dollar free gift card. But my husband found one on ebay for like $10.44 and it says fast charger he ordered two. I'm sure it's coming from China and it's a different box than mine but it says Samsung fast charger on it. So I just went to ebay and searched samsung wireless fast charging pad | eBay

Some say genuine and are cheaper but I don't know if I trust them from ebay. I had seen one on Amazon for $35. But Samsung till the 19th had buy one for $69.99 get one free but I think their out. But one said fast in the title but the charger itself didn't say fast charger on it but the ones my husband bought it says fast charger so will see when he gets them but for $10.44 can they really be a fast charger? i don't know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey