Unable to download Google Keyboard

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Want this google keyboard, but it won't let me download it after clicking on install. Anyone else ?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Odd. When I did a restore from my Nexus 6P onto my S7E it restored all the Google Apps that came on my Nexus.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Odd. When I did a restore from my Nexus 6P onto my S7E it restored all the Google Apps that came on my Nexus.

I don't have that luxury. I came from an iPhone 6s +.

How did you download it robertopod ?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and no issues. What carrier are you on? It'd make no sense to block.

I'm with Verizon and my phone has actually asked me if I wanted to run a different launcher etc.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Sorry I put the wrong info here at first. Thought I was on the Samsung browser thread!

I just downloaded the Google keyboard app from the play store and launched it. It leads you through how to enable it then it was good to go.

Last edited:

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and no issues. What carrier are you on? It'd make no sense to block.

I'm with Verizon and my phone has actually asked me if I wanted to run a different launcher etc.

Verizon of course

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Try clearing your play store cache in app settings, if that doesn't work, try cache and data. Have had that issue before and that is how I solved it.

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Got it....

Had to wipe the phone and start over. Must have done something stupid. My first Android

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12