you can buy the s7 today at best buy

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
supposedly you could buy it all week. plus they give you the gear vr now, along with a micro sd.
i didnt preorder either
fyi

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Not at the store I went to today. They were stocking them and I asked if they had an AT&T gold edge (for my wife). They said they did but couldn't sell until tomorrow. Could only release preorders

Mossl

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I preordered mine and got it on Monday from Best Buy. It probably depends on the store, but I overheard some employees say that people could buy them and take them home now without a preorder, but they wouldn't get the VR or memory card unless they picked it all up on Friday.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My store said "heck no," to everything S7/S7E related to include cases. They only had Otterboxes on display.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I bought my silver edge today at best buy mobile with all the goodies included. I wish I had canceled my Verizon online pre-order sooner in the week haha.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I purchase 2 edges at full retail price and they would not give me the free VR or memory stick. :'(

They said it has to be on device payment or a new activation.

Today I can order online at Best Buy for full retail and it adds in the two free items. What Gives?

Last edited: