How is your s7 edge?

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
How do you like the Samsung S7 Edge so far? I currently have the LG V10 and I'm thinking about getting the S7, but is it really worth the upgrade? Both have 4GB of ram, SD slots, etc.. But AC do you think it's worth turning in my V10 for the S7. I know it comes down to personal preference but that phone looks so damn good. Let me know if you're liking you S7 edge and tell me what you think I should do.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely loving my S7 edge. Cannot fault it.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Hands down the best Android phone ever made. It's got everything I want and feels superb in your hand. The mirror finish silver platinum color is also to die for.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I love it. It's not quite the best Android phone I've ever owned, but it's a close second. The best Android phone I've ever owned was the S6 active. The battery life on that phone was way better. And I loved the ruggedness of the device.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I love it. It's not quite the best Android phone I've ever owned, but it's a close second. The best Android phone I've ever owned was the S6 active. The battery life on that phone was way better. And I loved the ruggedness of the device.

The battery life on the S7 will improve bebe. The S6 active doesn't look as good. Good looks double the points of any phone.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
The main reason I went back to samsung again is bc of battery life and samsung pay. Cashiers are always amazed everytime I use samsung pay lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
The main reason I went back to samsung again is bc of battery life and samsung pay. Cashiers are always amazed everytime I use samsung pay lol.

I love it when I had a cashier my phone and they say "we don't take Apple Pay." b---- it's a Samsung and just hold my phone where you swipe the card dammit! Of course it works and they refuse to hand me my phone back until I tell them what it is and how it works.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The battery life on the S7 will improve bebe. The S6 active doesn't look as good. Good looks double the points of any phone.

I hope you're right. I could do everything on and to my S6 active and the battery would only be at 60% at the end of the day. Yesterday, I worked my S7 edge the same way and the battery life was down to 20% when I went to bed. That's still really good, but it's not great.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Day one - Battery not great and the phone was quite warm. But I am pretty demanding on my phones. I am sure it will get better after a few days when everything is set up and I stop caressing and turning it on just to look at the beautiful display....LOL

Thiscrapsucks35

May 2, 2013
Visit site
For me so far (now that I figured out my BT issue), this is the best Android phone I've ever used.

I've been onboard with Samsung since the S4 and every year I'm actively looking for a reason to buy from another manufacturer. When the feature set for the S7 was announced, I was sold. Say what you want about Samsung, but I like that they listened to the criticisms of the S6 and addressed them in the S7 (minus removable battery)... as opposed to Apple who tries to tell you what you want. :confused:.

Over time, I'm sure I'll find issues and/or things that I'd like to see improved, but I couldn't be happier. I haven't been this happy with a phone since I first switched from Apple to an S4.

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree 110%, hands down the best phone I've had, and I've had a lot of them! So glad I bought the platinum silver.

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 6S +, and its taking a bit of time learning the ins/outs of this, but its really nice once you start getting the hang of it. A few glitches, but those are of my own making, not the phone.

Thiscrapsucks35

May 2, 2013
Visit site
2 things I'd like to see Samsung address for next year's phone pertain primarily to the glass:

1. I'd like to see the S8 made with "shatter-proof" glass a'la the latest Droid phone.
2. Is it possible to coat the phone with something that makes it "smudge-resistant"?

Thanks Samsung.

Love,

Thiscrapsucks35

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
How do you like the Samsung S7 Edge so far? I currently have the LG V10 and I'm thinking about getting the S7, but is it really worth the upgrade? Both have 4GB of ram, SD slots, etc.. But AC do you think it's worth turning in my V10 for the S7. I know it comes down to personal preference but that phone looks so damn good. Let me know if you're liking you S7 edge and tell me what you think I should do.

Awesome so far. You shouldn't regret it either way though.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How do you like the Samsung S7 Edge so far? I currently have the LG V10 and I'm thinking about getting the S7.

I had/have the V10 and just got the S7 Edge. Like most on here will tell you, the S7 Edge is possibly the best Android ever made. It is blazing fast, the screen is gorgeous, and the battery is pretty solid.

There is a lot to like about the V10, but it has a bit of lag, the battery is horrible, and other than physical appearance, it doesn't really wow you. The S7 fixes all of those and really improves things.

Plus if you own your V10, they seem to be selling pretty good on eBay, I will put mine on there tonight

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I just traded in the v10 for the s7 edge. I'll miss the 64gb internal storage, the build quality (the v10 is a tank) and the swappable batteries, although by two battery charging kits were only accounting for the v10's horribly horrible battery life.

The s7 edge's screen blows the v10 out of the water, hands down. The fingerprint scanner is much nicer, as is the external speaker. I went from a little over 3hrs SOT with the v10 to around 5.5 with the edge, so that's a massive improvement.

Honestly, unless you're doing much gaming you won't notice much difference in the speed of the phones. The v10 UI was every bit as fast as the s7, which is to say you'll be happy with either one.

Overall, I'm happy enough with the edge so far. Still not a fan of having an all glass phone with no removable battery, but my options are limited here lol. I'll check out the g5 when it's available to see if I want to hang onto the edge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance