S7 Edge WiFi dropping?

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
So I think I have my first bug/fault.

The WiFi appears to be dropping and reconnecting momentarily. When browsing I barely notice but I do see the "toast" pop up with the WiFi name and connected occasionally.

However I've started playing Agar.IO and I keep getting lost connection messages and get booted out (annoying when I'm massive!). Has anyone else seen this or know a possible solution? Thanks.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have seen much better signal strength on my S7e, on both 2.4 and 5Gz than my previous Galaxy. No dropping at all. Do you have a wifi analyzer app on your phone?

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site

The WiFi appears to be dropping and reconnecting momentarily. When browsing I barely notice but I do see the "toast" pop up with the WiFi name and connected occasionally.

However I've started playing Agar.IO and I keep getting lost connection messages and get booted out (annoying when I'm massive!). Has anyone else seen this or know a possible solution? Thanks.

I've seen the same thing occur, even when the wifi signal is strong. It's not frequent, but it's happened several times today.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, Smart WiFi is off, and WiFi is also set to always on.
I'll forget the network and start again.
I had a faulty S6 Edge that did this but cell radios were the priority on that one so I didn't really take note...

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Everyone who's reporting WiFi issues: can you please include the make and model of your WiFi router as well? WiFi incompatibilities are just as often caused by the AP.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm