05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Anybody else have a very hard time finding screen protectors for this thing?
    I have used nothing but Xtreme Guard since I was using a Stellar. Haven't received the one for the S7 yet, I order them from Ebay, but I have no reason to believe it won't be exemplary.
    03-16-2016 04:11 PM
    I normally don't like linking to Wiki, but they get the Ant+ description correct here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANT%2B
    So it's not over the air radio but just another catchy name for a wireless protocol like wifi and bluetooth.
    03-16-2016 04:23 PM
    I do like the palm swipe across screen to do a screen capture!
    03-16-2016 04:27 PM
    I'm also seeing notifications about my SD card at random times. Saw a comment the ebay case sale posting that this may be an issue for many S7 and S7Edge devices.

My Spectacular Samsung Galaxy S7Edge
    03-16-2016 04:59 PM
    I do like the palm swipe across screen to do a screen capture!
    I have that on my S3 so it's been out a while.
    03-16-2016 05:18 PM
    yea, I actually already tried that easy mode setting but that isn't quite it either. are there at lest any launchers that let you make that kind of change to the ui
    03-16-2016 06:24 PM
    Honestly, I'd just go to the Verizon store. I bought mine there and they put it on for free. BB keeps running out, and charges extra for putting them on.
    i just received this screen protector from Verizon. For less than $10 with employee discount it wasn't such a big loss if it was a fluke like the Skinomi I bought. The Verizon screen protector was very easy to install, with 3 separate back plastic covers to make it easier to align and place on the screen. All bubbles came out pretty easy. The cover itself is very thin and barely visible. Contoured to the edges no problem and did not come up when I put the Spigen crystal case around it. The Skinomi pulled up right at the edges as soon as I put the phone in the case even after leaving it on to dry over night. The Verizon one feels just like the screen not rubbery like the Skinomi. It also comes with 3 covers as opposed to only one from Skinomi.
    shane starr likes this.
    03-16-2016 06:46 PM
    I've seen it twice in the past 24 hours with no restarts.

Christmas in March.

Attachment 219770

Holy cow!!!!! Nice starter kit.
    shane starr likes this.
    03-17-2016 07:32 AM
    i just received this screen protector from Verizon. For less than $10 with employee discount it wasn't such a big loss if it was a fluke like the Skinomi I bought. The Verizon screen protector was very easy to install, with 3 separate back plastic covers to make it easier to align and place on the screen. All bubbles came out pretty easy. The cover itself is very thin and barely visible. Contoured to the edges no problem and did not come up when I put the Spigen crystal case around it. The Skinomi pulled up right at the edges as soon as I put the phone in the case even after leaving it on to dry over night. The Verizon one feels just like the screen not rubbery like the Skinomi. It also comes with 3 covers as opposed to only one from Skinomi.
    What brand is it? Not sure if all stores will carry the same item.
    03-17-2016 08:31 AM
    Turn off Airwave or whatever it's called in settings. That's what makes the screen so sensitive. Nobody seems to realize this.
    I'll admit, I don't know about it at all. Would you mind expanding?
    03-17-2016 10:53 AM
    I'll admit, I don't know about it at all. Would you mind expanding?
    Unfortunately, I don't have my phone yet. I was given this info by an Engineer at the Samsung Experience store in Manhattan. I assumed the setting would be in Settings>Display>somethingsomething
    03-17-2016 11:01 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't have my phone yet. I was given this info by an Engineer at the Samsung Experience store in Manhattan. I assumed the setting would be in Settings>Display>somethingsomething
    Gotcha. I'm looking around in those settings on my Verizon Edge and don't see anything like that, unfortunately.
    03-17-2016 12:31 PM
    Gotcha. I'm looking around in those settings on my Verizon Edge and don't see anything like that, unfortunately.
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...ge-problems/2/

Found this for you
    sangs likes this.
    03-17-2016 12:51 PM
    What is the Ant+ radio
    03-17-2016 02:37 PM
    03-17-2016 04:42 PM
    What is the Ant+ radio
    It's like bluetooth but you can connect more than one device at one time. It's used in exercise equipment such as biking where you can pair say a heart rate monitor and a cadence sensor. Then you can use your bluetooth headphones while you workout too. It's actually a really awesome feature that I most people don't know about. Pretty much Samsung and Sony are the only ones that have Ant+ radios in their phones so it's a pretty big selling point for those that are into exercising.
    03-17-2016 04:54 PM
    Anyone get those BOGO fast chargers shipped? Mine are back ordered lol
    03-17-2016 06:18 PM
    So I'm in the market for a new tablet. So my question is does the samsung mirror back and forth like Apple? I have an iPad already well an old one but I'm looking in general for a new tablet. Just undecided

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-17-2016 07:18 PM
    Anyone get those BOGO fast chargers shipped? Mine are back ordered lol
    Mine still back ordered

03-17-2016 07:19 PM
    Mine still back ordered

Ahh, I figured. Glad I locked them in though. What a deal.
    03-17-2016 08:07 PM
    Ahh, I figured. Glad I locked them in though. What a deal.
    I know.i wasn't going to order any wireless chargers but I couldn't pass this up!

ashmouth and ClintRo like this.
    03-17-2016 08:15 PM
    My chargers are on back order and I was one of the early ones to order I think.

So I'm in the market for a new tablet. So my question is does the samsung mirror back and forth like Apple? I have an iPad already well an old one but I'm looking in general for a new tablet. Just undecided

What size tablet are you looking for? What will you be using it for?

The Amazon tablets are pretty good deals especially if you have Prime or know how to mod a little. They are not the top of the line specs tho. I also like the Shield tablet or the Nexus 9 if you want to stay on top of Android OS updates.
    03-18-2016 08:56 AM

What size tablet are you looking for? What will you be using it for?

The Amazon tablets are pretty good deals especially if you have Prime or know how to mod a little. They are not the top of the line specs tho. I also like the Shield tablet or the Nexus 9 if you want to stay on top of Android OS updates.
    yeah you were, i ordered mine right after you haha
    03-18-2016 10:19 AM
    yeah you were, i ordered mine right after you haha
    I got lucky and was able to get a shipping notice -- so they are definitely sending them out! .
    03-18-2016 10:26 AM
    My phone just received an update.
    03-18-2016 11:23 AM
1,609 ... 89101112 ...