05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Is this to replace the VR or s2?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-19-2016 08:47 PM
    Eww that stinks, don't expect the VR bundle until after June if you submit it now...

Well... just browsing around these sorta catch my interest...

- Samsung Protection Plus (not sure if you can actually get it or not - but cheaper than Verizon's insurance)
    - Level Box Mini (bluetooth speaker)
    - Level U Pro Wireless Headphones
    - Memory card, case, wireless charger
    - SSD Hard drive
    - Gear VR
    - Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"
    - wireless charging battery pack
    03-19-2016 09:37 PM
    Is anyone contemplating getting another S7/edge on the BOGO promo? I have no need for a new line or a second phone but if it works out the way it seems, it should be cheaper paying 6 months of line access and taxes to have a spare phone than buying insurance. Evidence seems to point to being able to use the pre-order as the first phone, and we just buy a second on DPP, submit both sales agreements and barcodes and get the whopping big GC of value I never had in a GC before.

It makes me a bit nervous somehow doing this when I have 3 promos in the works on my first phone, the trade-in, samsung's, and xfinity GC. Online chat assured me they won't be affected. I even wonder what happens if I order through xfinity again, do I get another $200 GC for this "free" phone? Even better then. Chat guy couldn't tell me the answer to that.
    03-19-2016 11:18 PM
    Eww that stinks, don't expect the VR bundle until after June if you submit it now...

- Samsung Protection Plus (not sure if you can actually get it or not - but cheaper than Verizon's insurance)
    - Level Box Mini (bluetooth speaker)
    - Level U Pro Wireless Headphones
    - Memory card, case, wireless charger
    - SSD Hard drive
    - Gear VR
    - Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"
    - wireless charging battery pack
    Mine says fulfillment pending it's not long under review. Between the 4-6 weeks we will not be home. End of week 4 wedding week 5 Disney then week 6 halfway through we come home.

ClintRo likes this.
    03-19-2016 11:19 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered but Is there any issues with disabling Android pay if I only use Samsung Pay?

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge
    03-19-2016 11:49 PM
    Or I guess better yet does someone just have a list handy of all apps you should disable?

03-19-2016 11:57 PM
    Or I guess better yet does someone just have a list handy of all apps you should disable?

Someone posted one further down. On the main forum. From a vzw stand point. I have the Android pay disabled I've also disabled samsung pay but brought it back to try it

03-20-2016 12:38 AM

I already purchased this protection for my S7 Edge.
    03-20-2016 02:43 AM
    Is anyone contemplating getting another S7/edge on the BOGO promo? I have no need for a new line or a second phone but if it works out the way it seems, it should be cheaper paying 6 months of line access and taxes to have a spare phone than buying insurance. Evidence seems to point to being able to use the pre-order as the first phone, and we just buy a second on DPP, submit both sales agreements and barcodes and get the whopping big GC of value I never had in a GC before.

It makes me a bit nervous somehow doing this when I have 3 promos in the works on my first phone, the trade-in, samsung's, and xfinity GC. Online chat assured me they won't be affected. I even wonder what happens if I order through xfinity again, do I get another $200 GC for this "free" phone? Even better then. Chat guy couldn't tell me the answer to that.
    I'm new to verizon so I've submitted for the S2 watch/VR gear, two junk phones for $100 each, and the buy one get one once I Verizon mails me my installment agreement. And it looks like they already credited me the $100 for each new line. So this is working out to be a great deal.

$400 in account credits
    $672 gift card for second line
    S2 watch and a VR gear (if prize logic doesn't cheap out on us)
    shane starr likes this.
    03-20-2016 08:18 AM
    apparently this is a widespread issue. I also am missing one of mine, After spending an hour and a half on the phone I found out they are working on this problem and there are quite a few tickets on it.
    You may want to check yours now. My other agreement is finally online.
    03-20-2016 08:37 AM
    Mine says fulfillment pending it's not long under review. Between the 4-6 weeks we will not be home. End of week 4 wedding week 5 Disney then week 6 halfway through we come home.

That's okay. Just mail them to me. I like to accessorize.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-20-2016 08:48 AM
    Great ! appreciate the heads up. Promo submitted !!!!
    03-20-2016 11:27 AM
    It works for pre-orders too, but you have to open a new line. We opened two new lines and says its valid for orders starting on 2/23/16. Just need Verizon to let me download my device payment agreement.
    Are you sure about this chat is telling me you had to order after 3/18

03-20-2016 11:36 AM
    Are you sure about this chat is telling me you had to order after 3/18

See my post quoted above. The terms say 2/23/16 - 3/31/16 on the submission website. So I would have to believe that more than a Verizon rep.
    shane starr likes this.
    03-20-2016 12:14 PM
    See my post quoted above. The terms say 2/23/16 - 3/31/16 on the submission website. So I would have to believe that more than a Verizon rep.
    Just did another one for my wife, I called to make sure it wouldn't be an issue. It's all good.
    shane starr likes this.
    03-20-2016 12:15 PM
    Sweet

03-20-2016 12:17 PM
    Just did another one for my wife, I called to make sure it wouldn't be an issue. It's all good.
    As long as you added a line, it should be good.
    03-20-2016 12:19 PM
    What did you need your install agreement for?

03-20-2016 12:21 PM
    What did you need your install agreement for?

You have to upload the installment agreement for both phones and a copy of the UPC/IMEI lables on the boxes.
    03-20-2016 12:33 PM
    Cool... Thanks again

03-20-2016 12:39 PM
    Thumb print doesn't work well when slice your finger in half. Good thing for other fingers. To bad is my dominant thumb

03-20-2016 02:47 PM
    This camera rocks took awesome pictures of my jacked up thumb!!

KPMcClave likes this.
    03-20-2016 03:00 PM
    I'm likely to go ahead with the BOGO and order my second S7. I called customer service to get yet another "opinion" and he said it's all good, I should do it. I wonder if I should not be in a hurry and wait for my 14 day return period to be up, in case something "catastrophic" happens that makes me want to return it. We have until 3/31 to purchase it.
    03-20-2016 03:07 PM
    I'm likely to go ahead with the BOGO and order my second S7. I called customer service to get yet another "opinion" and he said it's all good, I should do it. I wonder if I should not be in a hurry and wait for my 14 day return period to be up, in case something "catastrophic" happens that makes me want to return it. We have until 3/31 to purchase it.
    Yeah I called as well. All I need to do once I activate it is have them swap the phones. I want the new one on my wife's line and put her old phone on the new one lol
    03-20-2016 04:44 PM
    I'm about to buy a glass protector for the s2 when it comes. Anyone know which one it'll take? I'm guessing the 4g version?
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-1458510233194.jpg  
    03-20-2016 04:44 PM
1,609 ... 1213141516 ...