05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 12345 ...
tools
    Have you been charged?
    Didn't check it cause it's a business account but I've been checking Verizon's tracking website. Says it will be here by the 31st but Verizon's saying that's a glitch and will be here around the 11th.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-11-2016 03:55 PM
    Amazon one click buy damn suckered in.

This will be nice with our Disney trip coming up. Help charge some devices in the air.

I just got back from Disney World last Sunday. Have fun! First time I went there, too.
    03-11-2016 04:12 PM
    Thanks guys. I got it. I completely understand now.
    I completely understand.

Get a room.
    We're in one. You just happened to waltz in at the wrong time.

Just to recommend an accessory to you guys who may be needing / wanting a battery pack (since I have been seeing people mention what they bought) -- I would highly recommend the below one. It supports everything (pretty much) . I have it an love it.

Amazon.com: [Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 + USB-C Port] RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger (Quick Charge Input & Output; Type-C Port) External Battery Pack Power Bank for Phones, Tablets and More Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Holy mother of jebus that's big.

Amazon one click buy damn suckered in.

This will be nice with our Disney trip coming up. Help charge some devices in the air.

You can also Amazon multiple click me one of those bad boys.

I have too many power banks.
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-11-2016 04:16 PM
    I bought a Kmashi 20,000 mAh power bank for $25 right before our Disney World trip. It was a life saver, the S6 battery isn't that great especially now looking at my S7edge.
    03-11-2016 04:22 PM
    I bought a Kmashi 20,000 mAh power bank for $25 right before our Disney World trip. It was a life saver, the S6 battery isn't that great especially now looking at my S7edge.
    The battery in both the S6s is downright atrocious compared to the S7E.

I mean, I completely understand.
    clintw22 likes this.
    03-11-2016 06:21 PM
    I'm like a little kid with this Chrome one.

The clouds of northern Montana parted today for a little blue sky and the blue reflected off of all the chrome on my phone and it was beautiful. I was standing there staring at it, haha.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    You had a moment with your phone . I completely understand.
    03-11-2016 06:23 PM

Holy mother of jebus that's big.
    That's what she said..... And I completely understand

Sorry getting caught up..... Carry on.
    03-11-2016 06:27 PM
    You had a moment with your phone . I completely understand.
    You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Thors_Hammer and mundo472 like this.
    03-11-2016 06:34 PM
    Is that pack heavy?
    03-11-2016 06:38 PM
    Debloated, installed Nova Launcher Pro, hid the rest of the stuff I didn't want to see. Turned off Always On, turned off Edge Display, Installed Polycon Icon pack and basically made it look like my Nexus phone. It looks good and the bloat is basically disappeared.

I did keep Samsung Pay, S-Health, Gear, My Verizon. I wish we had the Samsung Browser for Adblock.
    03-11-2016 07:18 PM
    Debloated, installed Nova Launcher Pro, hid the rest of the stuff I didn't want to see. Turned off Always On, turned off Edge Display, Installed Polycon Icon pack and basically made it look like my Nexus phone. It looks good and the bloat is basically disappeared.

I did keep Samsung Pay, S-Health, Gear, My Verizon. I wish we had the Samsung Browser for Adblock.
    I'm sure the browser will pop up in the Play store within a few months. Same thing happened on the S6E. I'm anxiously waiting for it.
    03-11-2016 07:27 PM
    Awe I've found some awesome tread tech friends... And here I thought I was the only one.

Thors_Hammer likes this.
    03-11-2016 07:32 PM
    Awe I've found some awesome tread tech friends... And here I thought I was the only one.

What in the world is a tread tech friend?

Do you swap treadmill stories and reviews?
    03-11-2016 07:34 PM
    I just like reading about stuff.. It makes me happy to see techies like me. And by techies I mean cell phone techies, before edge programs I was the one buying phones every 6 months because I liked new technology... Or because I bought an HTC.. Jk they aren't as bad as LGs used to be. But still. Happy times

03-11-2016 07:43 PM
    Why do you guys have to dilute every thread with nonsense? It's getting real old on this forum to try and keep up with all the 'meaningful' information while having to wade through all the gushy nonsense thrown out constantly.
    ShinyTop, Mike-Mike and 4truegrit like this.
    03-11-2016 07:50 PM
    Why do you guys have to dilute every thread with nonsense? It's getting real old on this forum to try and keep up with all the 'meaningful' information while having to wade through all the gushy nonsense thrown out constantly.
    Is this for real? A decent sized group of people found a bunch of people with the same sense of humor that enjoy the tech side of cellphones. I don't recall there being any rules on this site about creating a thread to continue enjoying our wacky antics.

03-11-2016 08:04 PM
    Is this for real? A decent sized group of people found a bunch of people with the same sense of humor that enjoy the tech side of cellphones. I don't recall there being any rules on this site about creating a thread to continue enjoying our wacky antics.

Exactly

03-11-2016 08:12 PM
    Are you here for a specific question that is not already answered in the other threads? It's friendly banter.

JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-11-2016 08:17 PM
    I completely understand
    Rygots likes this.
    03-11-2016 08:32 PM
    ANT+ is a big problem for the android phone. Anyway, I will buy this device. I have a wish to buy latest model of android phone.
    03-11-2016 11:35 PM
    Good morning peeps!
    Thors_Hammer likes this.
    03-12-2016 07:37 AM
    once you go textra you dont go back lol
    trying it now....
    03-12-2016 08:25 AM
    Good morning peeps!
    Morning

03-12-2016 08:31 AM
    I returned my S7 Edge last night to a Verizon Store and they replaced it without any problem - I had anticipated something going wrong....this phone has no issues, willbe using the camera today on a trip to the NYC Natural History Museum...
    ClintRo likes this.
    03-12-2016 08:34 AM
    I returned my S7 Edge last night to a Verizon Store and they replaced it without any problem - I had anticipated something going wrong....this phone has no issues, willbe using the camera today on a trip to the NYC Natural History Museum...
    Awesome news!!

nastynate2002 likes this.
    03-12-2016 09:04 AM
1,609 12345 ...