05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Well... The Note 5 on Verizon was the first one to get Marshmallow.
    That was on release, no? Or, did they promise it 'soon' after release? They've done that dance, before.

Edit: Just looked it up. Any Notes have been off my radar since I was looking to go smaller, not bigger (have had note 2 for past 3yrs). It looks like they are on PC2, currently.
    04-24-2016 06:35 PM
    Yesterday Gun Show.... Today she E takes me shopping.... LOL

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4f14ceb46e.jpg
    FWIW, I'm a woman but would much rather go to your gun show! Unfortunately, I live in NJ and just about anything gun-related is potentially/maybe/it depends illegal!

Posted via the Android Central App
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-24-2016 06:37 PM
    FWIW, I'm a woman but would much rather go to your gun show! Unfortunately, I live in NJ and just about anything gun-related is potentially/maybe/it depends illegal!

I'm from the land of "gun show every other weekend." The other weekends are boat shows.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-24-2016 06:43 PM
    I'd much rather eat a steak.
    04-24-2016 06:46 PM

Lol.... She enjoyed the gun show too.... I was just having some fun. We were only at the store for about 30 minutes or so.
    04-24-2016 07:05 PM
    CNA. Starting training this summer to get my advanced CNA (ie. Monitor tech, phlebotomy, and health unit coordinator)

Cna/cma/assisted living manager/ vampire(just kidding i draw blood with a needle not my fangs) rehab aide/ jack of all trades. No hospital here Long Term Care i work 12s in the assisted living the 8s on the med cart or floor.

04-24-2016 07:13 PM
    OH .. well .. then if you guys want to see it I will post a link (that way the ones who can't handle nasty stuff won't have to see it). It isn't like life threatening but man does it hurrrrt lol.

Picture of hand: (**WARNING** for those who hate blood don't click): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...GgyRWcxRnZLRVU
    Ouch!!! Wrong place to do that bet you bump it horribly!!!! Did they debride it?? Pack it?

04-24-2016 07:20 PM
    I'm a bit irked by the camera, on this phone. Well, not the camera. The editing tools and the default sharpening applied (no user intervention, on this).

I liked L's better, even with the crappier optics/sensor. We are still stuck with max ISO of 800, too. No way to control aperture, even with the exposure triangle. The software seems to pick aperture based on 'portrait'/'landscape' modes... Very disappointing. At the very least, they could have left the editing tools from L.

This just reminds me why I lug around an 18lb bag with camera gear. There is no substitute.
    04-24-2016 07:57 PM
    For a smart phone.... This camera is great. Going to be a long time before a cell phone replaces a good camera.
    04-25-2016 06:21 AM
    I agree. I'm just a little disappointed that they decided to remove editing options from the baked in software.
    04-25-2016 06:26 AM
    One twelve hour shift down, two to go.

04-25-2016 08:32 AM
    One twelve hour shift down, two to go.

Hoping you have a blessed week MizWylie.
    04-25-2016 08:38 AM
    I agree. I'm just a little disappointed that they decided to remove editing options from the baked in software.
    They dumb things down for the masses. It's just like the adaptable storage. They make the features simplefor the millions of people who have no clue, that way they don't mess as much up. The ones that would actually know how to use the options get left out in the cold.
    04-25-2016 08:41 AM
    Ouch!!! Wrong place to do that bet you bump it horribly!!!! Did they debride it?? Pack it?

Cleaned / pack. She said it would heal from the inside-out. They also gave me some antibiotics to help prevent infection.
    04-25-2016 09:27 AM
    so what did you actually do? or was it a zombie horde and you got away?
    04-25-2016 09:29 AM
    so what did you actually do? or was it a zombie horde and you got away?
    Haha. Basically... I got done with all my chores around my house (Cleaned the entire inside, did the front/back lawn, etc. etc.). I took a shower and then I was standing in the driveway waiting on the GF to come out so we could go grab a bite to eat with the parents. As I was standing there a bee flew into my ear which caused me to instantly panic. I freaked out, tripped over my garden thing, and then proceeded to stumble a little (gaining momentum) trying to catch myself and failed. The driveway then won the fight haha.

Though the important thing is... the phone is not damaged thanks to Spigen! (see below) Lol . My GF almost slapped me when it first happened because I was bleeding and all that and I was like "HOW IS THE PHONE .. IS IT OKAY!?" ^_^.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-1461596227610.jpg   Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-1461596237278.jpg  
    LanceAllan, jeomite and ClintRo like this.
    04-25-2016 09:58 AM
    Haha. Basically... I got done with all my chores around my house (Cleaned the entire inside, did the front/back lawn, etc. etc.). I took a shower and then I was standing in the driveway waiting on the GF to come out so we could go grab a bite to eat with the parents. As I was standing there a bee flew into my ear which caused me to instantly panic. I freaked out, tripped over my garden thing, and then proceeded to stumble a little (gaining momentum) trying to catch myself and failed. The driveway then won the fight haha.

Though the important thing is... the phone is not damaged thanks to Spigen! (see below) Lol . My GF almost slapped me when it first happened because I was bleeding and all that and I was like "HOW IS THE PHONE .. IS IT OKAY!?" ^_^.
    Basically...you had the same reaction I have whenever a winged spawn of Satan flies too near to me.

Almeuit and LanceAllan like this.
    04-25-2016 10:01 AM
    I was bleeding
    'I ain't got time to bleed'
    04-25-2016 10:01 AM
    that's awesome man... glad to hear the phone is ok (and glad to know, i use the same case) looks like you did get the worst of it, darn bees...

wish you a speedy recovery
    Almeuit likes this.
    04-25-2016 10:03 AM
    God I love this thread haha.

04-25-2016 10:30 AM
    Nice glad i just got this caae!

Almeuit likes this.
    04-25-2016 10:32 AM
    Nice glad i just got this caae!

Good idea ! I just got my replacement for it in ... I ordered the same case since it was on sale (some Amazon coupon) for $10. This way I can have a nice looking case on it .. and use the damaged one as my "pool hall case" (they smoke in the pool hall and it makes it smell bad).
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-1461599012695.jpg  
    jeomite likes this.
    04-25-2016 10:43 AM
    What, aren't there gun shows all the time at the Marriott in Paramus?
    04-25-2016 02:59 PM
    Am I the only one who is still on their first and only case?

Who wants to sell me some collecting dust cases for dirt cheap? Haha.
    04-25-2016 04:26 PM
    I have the same two I always get. Candyshell grip and a UAG.
    04-25-2016 04:31 PM
1,609 ... 3132333435 ...