05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    Now you are making me want the other leg warmer.
    And then I'll use the leftover cash to buy a future ex-husband har har har

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-28-2016 08:10 PM
    That might take a few iPhones.
    04-28-2016 08:11 PM
    I actually meant the Garmin Vivoactive HR. It's not released, yet. I have mine on pre-order. Supposed to ship on May 2nd. It's a tracker/smartwatch all in one.
    Im excited!!!! Cant wait! Ive had the vivosmart and the vivoactive! Cant wait for the hr!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Str0ntium likes this.
    04-28-2016 09:02 PM
    And then I'll use the leftover cash to buy a future ex-husband har har har

Trouble in paradise with kimjong?

Where is he anyway

04-28-2016 09:03 PM
    Trouble in paradise with kimjong?

Where is he anyway

I have no idea.

Want to send me a S2 to console me?

04-28-2016 09:08 PM
    It's free. Lmao. I don't have anything against iPhone. I've never used any of the ones in the 6 Plus series, so I am kind of curious about video watching and stuff. I might take it to watch videos lol.

I'd personally take it and sell it.
    04-29-2016 01:19 AM
    Well I finally received my S2 yesterday and learned how to create my own watch face:
    Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-20160429_063829.jpg

Heck with Snoopy
    04-29-2016 06:58 AM
    Well I finally received my S2 yesterday and learned how to create my own watch face:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160429_063829.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	225985

Heck with Snoopy
    Howd you make one?

04-29-2016 07:59 AM
    I'd personally take it and sell it.
    Considering it. Don't know if I want to go through the hassle of selling a phone, so I'm not set on getting it yet or at all at the moment.

04-29-2016 08:23 AM
    Considering it. Don't know if I want to go through the hassle of selling a phone, so I'm not set on getting it yet or at all at the moment.

swappa is pretty hassle free
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-29-2016 08:25 AM
    swappa is pretty hassle free
    I've done Swappa before. I am just slammed until the end of June.

04-29-2016 09:38 AM
    I've done Swappa before. I am just slammed until the end of June.

Swappa is bomb-diggity. Things tend to sell fast which is nice. I'd volunteer to be your personal assistant and sell it for you Miz but ya know...you're there and I'm here - but it's the thought that counts right?!
    04-29-2016 10:01 AM
    Howd you make one?

I used Samsung's Gear Watch Designer Design (Gear Watch Designer) | SAMSUNG Developers
    I googled Mickey Mouse s2 watch faces to find a design I liked and to get the background and hands I liked. Then once you set up the project in watch designer the way you like it, the program can connect to the watch via wifi to install it. And it will show up as a selection in the Gear app on the phone.

And it didn't take me long to figure out how the software worked either.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    04-29-2016 10:12 AM
    Swappa is bomb-diggity. Things tend to sell fast which is nice. I'd volunteer to be your personal assistant and sell it for you Miz but ya know...you're there and I'm here - but it's the thought that counts right?!
    Word! I love Swappa. I'm constantly checking it even though I don't need anything. You can be my personal shopper. The job comes with a crown.

04-29-2016 10:24 AM
    I used Samsung's Gear Watch Designer Design (Gear Watch Designer) | SAMSUNG Developers
    I googled Mickey Mouse s2 watch faces to find a design I liked and to get the background and hands I liked. Then once you set up the project in watch designer the way you like it, the program can connect to the watch via wifi to install it. And it will show up as a selection in the Gear app on the phone.

And it didn't take me long to figure out how the software worked either.
    Awesome!!! Ill have to do one this weekend one tailored to my needs!

04-29-2016 11:23 AM
    Awesome!!! Ill have to do one this weekend one tailored to my needs!

Mickey and lots of others can be found on Mr. Time Maker https://mrtimemaker.com/watches/kQ0CUmAiUq That's where I got all the "parts". Using Firefox I clicked on the watch I liked and then went to tools and then Page Info, then click on the Media tab and scroll through all the picture files until you find the parts for the watch and right click and then copy and paste to a new tab to download each part.

Let me know if you need any help.
    04-29-2016 12:40 PM
    Happy Friday!!! Been a he'll of a week!!
    04-29-2016 02:38 PM
    So, I started with Sprint and had my cell number integrated (which apparently only Sprint has this partnership with Google in which Sprint allows your number to become a Google Voice number without voiding your contract).

Since I left Sprint, my cell number was ported to Verizon and now, as far as I understand, if I try to set up this number Verizon will consider it as if I'm leaving and I'll get hit with an early termination fee?

From what I understand, the only way to get Google Voice back is to request from Google a new number and then have my Verizon number forwarded to the new number?

I say all this, because I would love to have my Google Voice back and didn't know if any of you knew of a way around this.

Additionally, back to your post, is this just using the voicemail component of Google Voice? One wouldn't get the calls routed through Google and thus Google could block telemarketers and those other cool features Voice offers?
    04-29-2016 02:49 PM
    Well, the Samsung clear black case is off my to do list. Apparently, they treat every order like they're sending you secret government documents. Warning: If you order a $28 case, they ship everything with a blanket policy. Delivery service will not accept a signed note and will not hold package at their facility. I would think they would have people with brains enough doing the actual setting up of shipping to discern whether that level of security is necessary... Didn't realize that Amazon had the cases, too. But, I digress. I probably wouldn't have used the case much, anyway. /rant

Ordered the Incipio Octa Pure Transluscent black.

I like the Speck candyshell clear, but it's 'too' clear. You have to be in a clean room to get it installed without dust between it and the back of the phone. I even used neoprene gloves, washed the case with warm soapy water, blew it dry with compressed air, all in a laboratory setting, and it took 4 tries just to get it with one little dust sliver still in there. Talk about a pain. Also, the back is a smudge magnet.
    04-29-2016 08:07 PM
    Love new gadgets!!! Now how to run with both!!!

Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-20160429_214357.jpg  
    04-29-2016 09:45 PM
    So, after finding the Garmin forums it seems that the Vivoactive HR has been shipping since last week. Turns out some people were ordering the unit from Best Buy and getting it delivered two days later! Cancelled my preorder from Amazon (which is apparently still only shipping to preorders from Feb).

Ordered from Best Buy, it's in preparing for shipping mode.
    04-30-2016 05:28 PM
    So, after finding the Garmin forums it seems that the Vivoactive HR has been shipping since last week. Turns out some people were ordering the unit from Best Buy and getting it delivered two days later! Cancelled my preorder from Amazon (which is apparently still only shipping to preorders from Feb).

Ordered from Best Buy, it's in preparing for shipping mode.
    The vivo would combine those two there.

04-30-2016 08:39 PM
    Is anyone else getting weird phantom vibrations?

An example being when I use the keyboard (I use haptic feedback) I'll be texting or typing in a question etc and midway through or at random I'll get a double vibration. It does it when I press the soft keys as well. I'll hit the return arrow and it'll vibrate multiple times.

I always think it's a notification but it's not. It happens intermittently but it's starting to drive me crazy.

05-02-2016 09:40 AM
    Is anyone else getting weird phantom vibrations?

An example being when I use the keyboard (I use haptic feedback) I'll be texting or typing in a question etc and midway through or at random I'll get a double vibration. It does it when I press the soft keys as well. I'll hit the return arrow and it'll vibrate multiple times.

I always think it's a notification but it's not. It happens intermittently but it's starting to drive me crazy.

Ive had it happen when ill look my phone to out it down it will vibrate and ill think its a notification

05-02-2016 11:13 AM
    There is a setting that makes the phone vibrate when you pick it up if you have notifications. It's under advanced features. Smart Alert. Do you have that enabled? Maybe it's buggy.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    05-02-2016 11:34 AM
1,609 ... 3435363738 ...