05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 23456 ...
tools
    the app optimization feature disabled is it just Verizon or all US models?

S7 edge will make America great again!
    03-12-2016 09:14 AM
    Wow well swappa was a success and even if I can't get the free VR I can buy one. That was easier than expected and now I can buy new tech... And I was able to find one Galaxy s7 edge in silver and picked it up for my son whose iPhone 5s is on its last leg.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-12-2016 09:38 AM
    Morning, you crazy lunatics.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    fonefanatic likes this.
    03-12-2016 11:01 AM
    Morning, you crazy lunatics.

Good afternoon! Lol

03-12-2016 11:35 AM
    Wow well swappa was a success and even if I can't get the free VR I can buy one. That was easier than expected and now I can buy new tech... And I was able to find one Galaxy s7 edge in silver and picked it up for my son whose iPhone 5s is on its last leg.

I saw 2 of the silvers on there last night for under $800 and was seriously thinking about just getting one now instead of waiting to find out when VZW will ship the silver..... even if I have to forego the s2 promo because no one can get a straight answer on what the outcome will be on those for customers waiting for backorderd phones from prizelogic or vzw..........

on the phone yesterday with vzw about my 6gb free data for life issue.... only showing 4gb of promo but decided to pick his brain about the shipping date of silver edge... he was unaware of any backorders and said all phones should have shipped on friday and he is not aware of any issues or delays regarding the s7........ so asked him to check my order status because every-time I check on my vzw phone app it says " currently unable to check please try back later"

in which I already knew what the answer would be...."silver phones are on back order until march 31 but some could ship sooner depending on previous cancelled orders" but he asked me if I would mind waiting on hold because all phones were supposed to be shipped on friday.... ( I believed him when he said he was not aware with any shipping or order issues and appreciate the time he took to research my order but it just shows how CS is not up to date or briefed on CS issues and a lot of times they just give you the default answers according to scripted responses)

so i said sure, put phone on speaker and set it down..... for 45 minutes he was trying to find out why my phone hasn't shipped.............. every few minutes he kept coming back to the phone and apologizing for the long wait but he is still trying to find out what the problem with my order is and asked me if I mind waiting a few more minutes and can he put me on hold again..... prob did this 4 or 5 times over 45 min until he came back with the answer that it was on backorder until 3/31............... also said he corrected issue with my free promo data and that the 6gb should show in my acct in a couple hours but this morning still only shows 4gb promo data and can't check it now cuz VZW website has been down last 2 hours..... oh well, but I don't have time today to listen to "hold music " for an hour.....

EDIT: vzw site looks to be back up. My apolgies, forgot this was the new community thread and not the rant thread anyways back to original topic...anyone want to trade their silver edge for a gold one? lol
    03-12-2016 01:11 PM
    Awesome news!!

I wonder what kind of issue might there be if you exchange the s7 after regisetring for the s2 promo?

Did anyone get the email from samsung after getting thier s7 for the free 32gb micro sd?
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-32gb.jpg  
    msnider23 likes this.
    03-12-2016 01:46 PM
    I wonder what kind of issue might there be if you exchange the s7 after regisetring for the s2 promo?

Did anyone get the email from samsung after getting thier s7 for the free 32gb micro sd?
    Nope. Did you register for the VR or s2

03-12-2016 01:50 PM
    Nope. Did you register for the VR or s2

reg for 2 S2's, one on thurs and one yesterday...

a few minutes after I signed into my samsung acct on my s7 last night I received email from samsung for free 32gb card....

"Edward, your gift for registering your Galaxy S7 edge"

also recieved 2 of my Spigen cases from amazon yesterday, delivered in less than 20 hrs but couple I ordered won't ship until next week
    03-12-2016 01:58 PM
    Mod Note - Some posts have been cleaned. Let's all not go down the road of Insults and whatnot. It isn't needed. Everyone is just trying to have a good time.

If you see a post that is violating the rules or you believe to be an issue please report it so the mod team can handle the issue if need be. Thanks.
    ClintRo and bsteppuhn like this.
    03-12-2016 04:30 PM
    Stupid Verizon folks causing problems.... 😁
    03-12-2016 05:08 PM
    Stupid Verizon folks causing problems....
    I completely understand.

You can't be a Verizon customer without acting like Verizon. It rubs off on you.
    ClintRo and JHStewart1023 like this.
    03-12-2016 05:13 PM
    I completely understand.

You can't be a Verizon customer without acting like Verizon. It rubs off on you.
    true!!!
    03-12-2016 05:14 PM

I got the email as well, would have been nice to know prior to my buying an SD card from Verizon
    03-12-2016 05:41 PM
    I got the email as well, would have been nice to know prior to my buying an SD card from Verizon
    So you have to register your phone?

03-12-2016 06:25 PM
    So you have to register your phone?

I got the email when I signed into my Samsung account on the s7.
    03-12-2016 06:28 PM
    I just registered mine and got a stupid 30% off coupon.

03-12-2016 06:30 PM
    Well, Verizon had a major glitch today, Nation Wide the system was down. I wanted some free stuff to but...........
    03-12-2016 06:56 PM

Same here but it's everything 59.99 or less 30% off. It's basically 4 items

03-12-2016 07:19 PM
    Will night clock affect doze?

03-12-2016 07:30 PM

I don't know what to buy with the 30% off coupon. Hm.... What are you looking at to pick up?
    03-12-2016 07:32 PM
    Will night clock affect doze?

Can't say for sure without trying! I just turned that thing off because I'm afraid of burn in after using it for a long time.
    03-12-2016 07:32 PM
    I used to think that too, but using the Verizon Message+ text I also get my messages on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone 6S+ as well. I couldn't do that with Textra. I used some third-party program in the past (MySMS maybe?), but this way is much more streamlined.
    Wow I did not know Verizon messages was cross platforms! That was the only thing I missed so far about not having imessage was being able to use my iPad and MacBook to text, but now I am set!
    t0ked likes this.
    03-12-2016 07:47 PM
    I have tried Verzion Message+ too. The only issue I have with it, is it gives me 3 identical numbers for all of my contacts. I have checked my google messenger app, and the Samsung app, and they do not have multiple identical entries for every person.
    03-12-2016 08:24 PM
    Can't say for sure without trying! I just turned that thing off because I'm afraid of burn in after using it for a long time.
    Good thinking. I've thought of this when the AOD bounces around

03-12-2016 08:35 PM
    Eeek my second case came in today it's a caseology one. I loved the spigen thin but I feel more protected in this one. Plus I got it for $4 back in February.

JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-12-2016 08:44 PM
1,609 ... 23456 ...