05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 5051525354 ...
tools
    Yea.. I love shiny and new, but I am going to try and resist this one and stick with the S7 Edge.

I love the thicker sides as I have to use a minimal case on the S7E to keep from screen touches on the edges and I hate cases,. The iris scanner is cool and would love/use that feature. I used to use the S-pen once or twice a week even after the initial novelty period so it is useful, but not a deal breaker to not have it either. The slightly larger size and weight wouldn't bother me at all, but I slightly prefer the S7e size. Wish it came in a darker blue, but I wouldn't mind the coral blue. That said I am very happy with the silver on the S7e.

If it only had a bigger battery I think I would not be able to resist. I usually have to drop the S7e on the charger at some point, but only because I have wireless chargers everywhere. when I need it to it will get me through the day. I doubt I could do that with the Note 7.

I assume the Note will get Android N before the S7e and when that happens maybe I will re-visit the decision.
    08-18-2016 08:59 AM
    Yea.. I love shiny and new, but I am going to try and resist this one and stick with the S7 Edge.

I love the thicker sides as I have to use a minimal case on the S7E to keep from screen touches on the edges and I hate cases,. The iris scanner is cool and would love/use that feature. I used to use the S-pen once or twice a week even after the initial novelty period so it is useful, but not a deal breaker to not have it either. The slightly larger size and weight wouldn't bother me at all, but I slightly prefer the S7e size. Wish it came in a darker blue, but I wouldn't mind the coral blue. That said I am very happy with the silver on the S7e.

If it only had a bigger battery I think I would not be able to resist. I usually have to drop the S7e on the charger at some point, but only because I have wireless chargers everywhere. when I need it to it will get me through the day. I doubt I could do that with the Note 7.

I assume the Note will get Android N before the S7e and when that happens maybe I will re-visit the decision.
    Haha, did you bang your gavel with that decision?

Come with us, it'll be fun! I did a side by side comparison of my Spigen Rugged Armor for both phones because the did chose not to see the phone in person this time and it's a difference for sure. Note series has officially drawn me back into the fold.
    08-18-2016 10:15 AM
    i think i'm going to skip this one also... even though black is tempting this time around....
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-screen-shot-2016-08-18-10.21.28-am.jpg Ā 
    briannamarie91 and chfd158 like this.
    08-18-2016 10:24 AM
    I am still mostly on the fence... but I do have a wedding to pay for in 2 months...LOL
    08-18-2016 10:31 AM
    Geez I'm going to miss you Edgers. šŸ˜­

Posted from the S7E Chromeā„¢ on Big Red
    08-18-2016 10:58 AM
    you'll be back in march with the s8e
    08-18-2016 11:01 AM
    you'll be back in march with the s8e
    I actually don't think so. Think I'm going home with the Note 7. However, I'll join in on the mayhem because you guys rock.

LanceAllan likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:02 AM
    08-18-2016 11:53 AM
    I'm going to hold out for the 8s as well
    briannamarie91 likes this.
    08-18-2016 01:48 PM
    Well my Note 7 came. I haven't even opened the box yet. I'm so tired today I've decided to stay in the S7E Club until tomorrow...maybe Saturday because I'm taking my kiddos to the fair tomorrow.

08-18-2016 08:07 PM
    My boyfriend gets his tm. He's upgrading from the note edge which is still arguably the best edge to date lol
    ClintRo likes this.
    08-18-2016 08:52 PM
    Well my Note 7 came. I haven't even opened the box yet. I'm so tired today I've decided to stay in the S7E Club until tomorrow...maybe Saturday because I'm taking my kiddos to the fair tomorrow.

You are far stronger than I could be. If I have a new phone in the house, the fair can wait. So can the dogs, dinner, etc.
    08-18-2016 09:27 PM
    Not dogs though. Nothing is more important than my mush lol
    anon(20073) likes this.
    08-18-2016 09:34 PM
    My boyfriend gets his tm. He's upgrading from the note edge which is still arguably the best edge to date lol
    Truth.

And it didn't make it. Note 7 opened, transferred, sitting on night stand charging after a strenuous Smart Switch. Still taking my S7E to the fair because Verizon forgot my return shipping label for it.

ClintRo likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:04 PM
    Happy Friday.... I don't think I am going to do any work today!

08-19-2016 07:22 AM

What the actual ****???? (Yes i did actually cuiss and let the site block it, LOL)
    I could never I would be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning and tear into that box like a banshee.
    08-19-2016 07:24 AM
    Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-1471620195258.jpg

Side by side comparison pic
    ClintRo and popkurn611 like this.
    08-19-2016 10:23 AM
    08-19-2016 10:52 AM
    What the actual ****???? (Yes i did actually cuiss and let the site block it, LOL)
    I could never I would be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning and tear into that box like a banshee.
    I did. I sat it on my bed, and every time I walked by my bedroom door it'd be sitting there glaring at me. I busted it out, opened the box with great glee and care, slipped off the box slip, flipped open the cover....and was absolutely underwhelmed by the coral blue.

I haven't got to play with it much, and most of its been in the dark while I'm waiting to go to bed.

It'll be the official phone of use in the morning. Spent all day burning alive at the fair. My Prize Logic nonsense was approved for shipment, so I think I may hoof the $35 and get my lovely silver Note 7.

ClintRo and underway99 like this.
    08-19-2016 11:10 PM
    For what that thing will cost, the additional $35 to get what you really want is a no-brainer.

Maybe you can just ask them to swap it, explaining that you thought you'd selected the silver but apparently the selection didn't register. It's not like you used it for a week and changed your mind. Don't ask, don't get.
    08-20-2016 09:39 AM
    Too late everyone! Spent all day looking at it in different lighting and out in the sun, and I'm keeping it.

Plus, Verizon said they can't take it back on such a mistake, so I'll be more prudent when I order the Note 8...or whatever it ends up being.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tearsā„¢ on Big Red
    08-20-2016 06:02 PM
    Good to hear that the blue isn't so bad. I've read of lots of others who weren't sure about the blue either.

I held one at Costco this morning. The blue was OK in their harsh white light.
    08-20-2016 06:06 PM
    Good to hear that the blue isn't so bad. I've read of lots of others who weren't sure about the blue either.

I held one at Costco this morning. The blue was OK in their harsh white light.
    Right? I feel like I'm in an operating room when I go into Costco.

08-21-2016 12:18 PM
    I am a lurker much. Once my kids go back to school Tuesday (*Happy Dance*) I will have more time to keep up with you guys!

Posted via the Android Central App
    ClintRo likes this.
    08-21-2016 09:13 PM
    I am a lurker much. Once my kids go back to school Tuesday (*Happy Dance*) I will have more time to keep up with you guys!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Forgiven. I'm usually only on here when I'm hiding in the laundry room with the door locked eating a candy bar in the dark while the kids hunt for me.

08-21-2016 10:29 PM
1,609 ... 5051525354 ...