05-05-2017 04:54 PM
1,609 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Anybody else have a very hard time finding screen protectors for this thing?
    I found a good one but they pulled it from amazon. Guess the holes were lining up but mines perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2016 11:08 AM
    Anybody else have a very hard time finding screen protectors for this thing?
    Honestly, I'd just go to the Verizon store. I bought mine there and they put it on for free. BB keeps running out, and charges extra for putting them on.
    03-16-2016 11:37 AM
    For the first time in almost a week I had my sd card eject on me just now!! What gives?
    I think the reenactment of SD capability by Samsung is having some teething problems. Between the frequent popups, icon changes and your issue, I'm hoping we see a firmware update pretty quick.
    03-16-2016 11:38 AM
    Sadly, appears like I'll be returning my S7E to BB. As much as I love the way it looks, the bigger battery has not resulted in a significant difference from my iPhone 6S+ and the camera isn't enough of an upgrade to justify the price. Most maddening though has been the screen sensitivity. It is just WAY too sensitive, especially if I accidentally brush up against the Edge. I'm constantly having links open, the all open apps screen pop up, goes back for no reason, etc. Beauty does not trump function for me. I really thought after the first couple days that the battery would be a beast, but in my actual use for the last week, it's proven otherwise. Oh well. Maybe I'll give the LG5 a shot. Buh-bye my Verizon S7E friends. Enjoy!
    03-16-2016 11:48 AM
    I found a good one but they pulled it from amazon. Guess the holes were lining up but mines perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Honestly, I'd just go to the Verizon store. I bought mine there and they put it on for free. BB keeps running out, and charges extra for putting them on.
    I have the ones from the Verizon store and the sides keep peeling up on both our phones.
    03-16-2016 11:49 AM
    I bought an IQ Shield from Amazon, more as a placeholder until Zagg gets their glass one out, but I've been impressed with it. It was difficult to get the sides and corners to lay down, but continued pressure with the supplied lint free cloth did the trick. Very clear, not bad on smudges and feels pretty good. One corner is having a little bubble problem, but that was caused by my Spigen case, not the shield.
    03-16-2016 11:57 AM
    I have the ones from the Verizon store and the sides keep peeling up on both our phones.
    Mine hasn't peeled. Weird. Might just be the adhesive not working well.
    03-16-2016 12:07 PM
    I have a issue with Bluetooth wanted to see if anyone else was seeing the same behavior.

My headset is the Plantronics Legend its working fine. But all of my notifications, and other alerts are going to both the phone and the headset. It has been my experience that as soon as the Bluetooth connects everything comes thru the headset. Is that not how it works on Andriod?

p.s. I'm moving from Windows Phone to Android, last device was the Nokia Icon.
    03-16-2016 12:08 PM
    Totally off topic but you're somewhat sounding like someone I know...you don't live in Missoula do you?
    Stalker! No, just kidding. Kalispell.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-16-2016 12:10 PM
    So Sammy has a BOGO deal on the wireless chargers and I used my 30% off registration coupon to get 2 fast wireless chargers for $56. One hell of a deal if you ask me.

Buy one Samsung fast wireless charging pad and get another for free | Android Central

Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread-capture.jpg
    ZMc1834 likes this.
    03-16-2016 12:23 PM
    So Sammy has a BOGO deal on the wireless chargers and I used my 30% off registration coupon to get 2 fast wireless chargers for $56. One hell of a deal if you ask me.

Buy one Samsung fast wireless charging pad and get another for free | Android Central
    I completely understand.
    03-16-2016 12:53 PM
    awesome deal! I'll have to snag it to since I still have that 30% left
    03-16-2016 12:53 PM
    I have a issue with Bluetooth wanted to see if anyone else was seeing the same behavior.

My headset is the Plantronics Legend its working fine. But all of my notifications, and other alerts are going to both the phone and the headset. It has been my experience that as soon as the Bluetooth connects everything comes thru the headset. Is that not how it works on Andriod?

p.s. I'm moving from Windows Phone to Android, last device was the Nokia Icon.
    I will be running tonight or tomarrow with my Plantronics backbeats fits so I will let you know how it turns out
    03-16-2016 12:54 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	234 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	220685
    Hell yes, just snagged this myself, and i sold my old UAG case for my note 4 so i got those for just $35. Thanks for the heads up!
    03-16-2016 01:01 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	234 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	220685
    I did that and applied the 30% off coupon for registering the phone. Can't complain! .
    03-16-2016 01:27 PM
    Just went ahead and got on the deal as well. Used my 30% off code and got the charging pads for $56.77 with shipping and tax. The 30% off took it just below the $50 mark for the free shipping.
    03-16-2016 01:28 PM
    Ticked me off that the S2 is sold out. Tha'ts what I was after... could care less about VR. But, VR is free.

Anyone want a VR?
    03-16-2016 01:30 PM
    Ticked me off that the S2 is sold out. Tha'ts what I was after... could care less about VR. But, VR is free.

Anyone want a VR?
    Ill pay you exactly what you paid for it
    ClintRo likes this.
    03-16-2016 01:46 PM

Anyone want a VR?
    I will pay you in gum good sir.
    Brett1024 likes this.
    03-16-2016 02:07 PM
    Sadly, appears like I'll be returning my S7E to BB. As much as I love the way it looks, the bigger battery has not resulted in a significant difference from my iPhone 6S+ and the camera isn't enough of an upgrade to justify the price. Most maddening though has been the screen sensitivity. It is just WAY too sensitive, especially if I accidentally brush up against the Edge. I'm constantly having links open, the all open apps screen pop up, goes back for no reason, etc. Beauty does not trump function for me. I really thought after the first couple days that the battery would be a beast, but in my actual use for the last week, it's proven otherwise. Oh well. Maybe I'll give the LG5 a shot. Buh-bye my Verizon S7E friends. Enjoy!
    Turn off Airwave or whatever it's called in settings. That's what makes the screen so sensitive. Nobody seems to realize this.
    KPMcClave, sangs and popkurn611 like this.
    03-16-2016 03:39 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that the option to disable the app drawer doesn't seem to be available
    03-16-2016 03:43 PM
    It appears the S2 is back in stock. I've refreshed a few times:

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com...s/EnterVerizon

I probably should've waited until my S7E gets here and I claimed mine before I told the world.
    03-16-2016 03:44 PM
    Turn off Airwave or whatever it's called in settings. That's what makes the screen so sensitive. Nobody seems to realize this.
    What setting is this? I can't find it.
    03-16-2016 03:46 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that the option to disable the app drawer doesn't seem to be available
    I think is easy mode under settings.

What setting is this? I can't find it.
    I'm having trouble locating this too. I've noticed I don't have to touch the screen sometimes for it to register that I touched it. I just have to get my finger close to the screen.
    03-16-2016 03:58 PM
    Nope. It's just radio bloatware. I've never used it. Hell I haven't listened to local radio since MP3 on CD-R support for aftermarket CD players came out back in the early 2000s.
    Is it real radio or a radio app via Internet. I kind of liked the radio app on my Droid X. Major negative was the antenna was the wires on the earbuds forcing their use.
    03-16-2016 04:02 PM
1,609 ... 7891011 ...