Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Uninstall Voice. Login to Voice on a computer. Click settings, add phone number. Follow through the Verizon instructions. Download Voice on your phone. The error message will pop up again, but just hit okay and customize your voicemail settings. After that you should be good to hoof.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Thanks guys. I got it. I completely understand now.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
once you go textra you dont go back lol

I used to think that too, but using the Verizon Message+ text I also get my messages on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone 6S+ as well. I couldn't do that with Textra. I used some third-party program in the past (MySMS maybe?), but this way is much more streamlined.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Very nice. Had I not gotten the one included in the awesome Verizon bundle I'd have been all over this.

Amazon one click buy damn suckered in.

This will be nice with our Disney trip coming up. Help charge some devices in the air.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys. I got it. I completely understand now.

I completely understand.

Get a room.

We're in one. You just happened to waltz in at the wrong time.

Just to recommend an accessory to you guys who may be needing / wanting a battery pack (since I have been seeing people mention what they bought) -- I would highly recommend the below one. It supports everything (pretty much) :). I have it an love it.

Amazon.com: [Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 + USB-C Port] RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger (Quick Charge Input & Output; Type-C Port) External Battery Pack Power Bank for Phones, Tablets and More Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Holy mother of jebus that's big.

Amazon one click buy damn suckered in.

This will be nice with our Disney trip coming up. Help charge some devices in the air.

Posted via the Android Central App

You can also Amazon multiple click me one of those bad boys.

I have too many power banks.

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Kmashi 20,000 mAh power bank for $25 right before our Disney World trip. It was a life saver, the S6 battery isn't that great especially now looking at my S7edge.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Kmashi 20,000 mAh power bank for $25 right before our Disney World trip. It was a life saver, the S6 battery isn't that great especially now looking at my S7edge.

The battery in both the S6s is downright atrocious compared to the S7E.

I mean, I completely understand.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm like a little kid with this Chrome one.

The clouds of northern Montana parted today for a little blue sky and the blue reflected off of all the chrome on my phone and it was beautiful. I was standing there staring at it, haha.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
You had a moment with your phone . I completely understand.

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Debloated, installed Nova Launcher Pro, hid the rest of the stuff I didn't want to see. Turned off Always On, turned off Edge Display, Installed Polycon Icon pack and basically made it look like my Nexus phone. It looks good and the bloat is basically disappeared.

I did keep Samsung Pay, S-Health, Gear, My Verizon. I wish we had the Samsung Browser for Adblock.