Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Awesome news!!

Posted via the Android Central App

I wonder what kind of issue might there be if you exchange the s7 after regisetring for the s2 promo?

Did anyone get the email from samsung after getting thier s7 for the free 32gb micro sd?

Attachments

• 32gb.JPG
    32gb.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 338

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I wonder what kind of issue might there be if you exchange the s7 after regisetring for the s2 promo?

Did anyone get the email from samsung after getting thier s7 for the free 32gb micro sd?

Nope. Did you register for the VR or s2

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Nope. Did you register for the VR or s2

reg for 2 S2's, one on thurs and one yesterday...

a few minutes after I signed into my samsung acct on my s7 last night I received email from samsung for free 32gb card....

"Edward, your gift for registering your Galaxy S7 edge"

also recieved 2 of my Spigen cases from amazon yesterday, delivered in less than 20 hrs but couple I ordered won't ship until next week

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - Some posts have been cleaned. Let's all not go down the road of Insults and whatnot. It isn't needed. Everyone is just trying to have a good time.

If you see a post that is violating the rules or you believe to be an issue please report it so the mod team can handle the issue if need be. Thanks.

msnider23

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got the email as well, would have been nice to know prior to my buying an SD card from Verizon

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Well, Verizon had a major glitch today, Nation Wide the system was down. I wanted some free stuff to but...........

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I used to think that too, but using the Verizon Message+ text I also get my messages on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone 6S+ as well. I couldn't do that with Textra. I used some third-party program in the past (MySMS maybe?), but this way is much more streamlined.
Wow I did not know Verizon messages was cross platforms! That was the only thing I missed so far about not having imessage was being able to use my iPad and MacBook to text, but now I am set!

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have tried Verzion Message+ too. The only issue I have with it, is it gives me 3 identical numbers for all of my contacts. I have checked my google messenger app, and the Samsung app, and they do not have multiple identical entries for every person.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Eeek my second case came in today it's a caseology one. I loved the spigen thin but I feel more protected in this one. Plus I got it for $4 back in February.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01