Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have only got 4g once and that was start up. I'm rocking 1x right now what gives?

Posted via the Android Central App

Not for sure but try going to settings/mobile networks/network mode and switch it to LTE/CDMA. I always switch it off global cause people were saying it helped battery life.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I switched to the lte/CDMA -119 dBm 19 Asu also the 4g symbol is back!!!! Maybe I'll reboot also since I switched.

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Funny, that's the one piece of Verizonware I don't disable. It's actually an excellent texting app.

I've disabled ....the Ant+ radio and its friends (huge battery drain); ...Hancom Office.... and the stock e-mail app.

Is there a trick to this? I have tried to disable ANT and the stock email app but 'disable' is greyed out and doesn't seem to be a choice.

I don't have Hancom office....not sure why...

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the Verizon data widget not loading? Mine says tap to connect and I log in and I x out of the app and the widget still says tap to connect

Andy19

May 13, 2011
Visit site
How on earth do you disable text messages from automatically turning the screen on?! I have tried all sorts of settings options and no luck.

It is by far the most annoying thing I have ever experienced. It's seriously ruining the phone for me.

Thanks.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Good morning. This is appropriate for a Monday. Lol

ac7f0ffba5df640f731747ea21e2ebc9.jpg

Last edited:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
How on earth do you disable text messages from automatically turning the screen on?! I have tried all sorts of settings options and no luck.

It is by far the most annoying thing I have ever experienced. It's seriously ruining the phone for me.

Thanks.

I just fixed this for me let me see where I found I

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
No idea what I'm looking at, but on the other hand my Monday is officially 2 1/2 hours from being complete. Boom.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

My Monday has just begun! I don't mind them I have every single one off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85