Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I changed GPS location from high accuracy to power saving and there seems to be a huge difference. I had high accuracy set on my LG G3 and didn't see this much of a difference in battery drain.

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching from my Lumia Icon to Galaxy s7 edge. I'd miss some of the integration I get with onedrive, cortana, etc... For example, I keep all my photos on onedrive and they sync to my photos app. Would I loose this?

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching from my Lumia Icon to Galaxy s7 edge. I'd miss some of the integration I get with onedrive, cortana, etc... For example, I keep all my photos on onedrive and they sync to my photos app. Would I loose this?

Is your photos app the Google one? I believe there is a OneDrive app for Android.

Torch9850

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I switched from Icon to S7 Edge. I have downloaded the OneDrive app from the play store and have never missed a beat. I saw a Cortana app there but do not use, so did not download it. There are a lot of Microsoft apps on the play store for the S7. I came to conclusion that Verizon/Microsoft had forgotten the Lumina Icon and there would be no Win 10 for it. Am very happy with the S7 Edge. Miss the live tiles a little, but am happy with the switch.

Last edited:

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

Can confirm I use onedrive to auto upload photos

Andy19

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I went into notifications > advance > then I clicked into them. And it gave the option

Posted via the Android Central App

I still haven't had any luck. :-(

I've tried "hide on lock screen" for the following: Message Service, Messages and MMS Service. I have Message+ completely disabled. That was a terrible application for me.

JonMichael411

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I wish more calendar widgets showed reminders like Google's does. Unfortunately only Google has access to reminders which sucks because their widget is a little fugly.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Such a nice day out.

94c1fc060c4dbd2e94be762c777f34e8.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
haha... yea, but it can rain for 10 minutes like a monsoon and be sunny 10 minutes later...LOL #BiPolarWeather

That is for sure. My relatives were shocked the first time they came to visit and we went to a Jaguars game (yes they suck .. the tailgates are fun haha) and it started to rain while the sun shined.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I changed up my AOD and noticed a drain over night. From 2 to 6% I added color behind it

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca