Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that the option to disable the app drawer doesn't seem to be available

I think is easy mode under settings.

What setting is this? I can't find it.

I'm having trouble locating this too. I've noticed I don't have to touch the screen sometimes for it to register that I touched it. I just have to get my finger close to the screen.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Nope. It's just radio bloatware. I've never used it. Hell I haven't listened to local radio since MP3 on CD-R support for aftermarket CD players came out back in the early 2000s.
Is it real radio or a radio app via Internet. I kind of liked the radio app on my Droid X. Major negative was the antenna was the wires on the earbuds forcing their use.

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm also seeing notifications about my SD card at random times. Saw a comment the ebay case sale posting that this may be an issue for many S7 and S7Edge devices.

My Spectacular Samsung Galaxy S7Edge

xxryu139xx

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I'd just go to the Verizon store. I bought mine there and they put it on for free. BB keeps running out, and charges extra for putting them on.

i just received this screen protector from Verizon. For less than $10 with employee discount it wasn't such a big loss if it was a fluke like the Skinomi I bought. The Verizon screen protector was very easy to install, with 3 separate back plastic covers to make it easier to align and place on the screen. All bubbles came out pretty easy. The cover itself is very thin and barely visible. Contoured to the edges no problem and did not come up when I put the Spigen crystal case around it. The Skinomi pulled up right at the edges as soon as I put the phone in the case even after leaving it on to dry over night. The Verizon one feels just like the screen not rubbery like the Skinomi. It also comes with 3 covers as opposed to only one from Skinomi.

shane starr

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
i just received this screen protector from Verizon. For less than $10 with employee discount it wasn't such a big loss if it was a fluke like the Skinomi I bought. The Verizon screen protector was very easy to install, with 3 separate back plastic covers to make it easier to align and place on the screen. All bubbles came out pretty easy. The cover itself is very thin and barely visible. Contoured to the edges no problem and did not come up when I put the Spigen crystal case around it. The Skinomi pulled up right at the edges as soon as I put the phone in the case even after leaving it on to dry over night. The Verizon one feels just like the screen not rubbery like the Skinomi. It also comes with 3 covers as opposed to only one from Skinomi.
What brand is it? Not sure if all stores will carry the same item.

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll admit, I don't know about it at all. Would you mind expanding?

Unfortunately, I don't have my phone yet. I was given this info by an Engineer at the Samsung Experience store in Manhattan. I assumed the setting would be in Settings>Display>somethingsomething

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't have my phone yet. I was given this info by an Engineer at the Samsung Experience store in Manhattan. I assumed the setting would be in Settings>Display>somethingsomething

Gotcha. I'm looking around in those settings on my Verizon Edge and don't see anything like that, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo