Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 221099

Samsung changed the promo page today for Verizon submissions...... new terms and exceptions

and the terms and conditions have been revised as of March 19th...... extended from March 31 to Apr 15......
---------------------------------------------------------
"4. GIFT DETAILS: *Terms and Conditions amended March 19, 2016 to reflect initial supply of
300,000 Gear VR and 35,000 Gear S2 outlined below have been claimed and to provide an
alternative Gift option in lieu of delayed Gift delivery (see below). "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Revised Terms and Conditions as of March 19, 2016
SAMSUNG GEAR VR OFFER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

They didn't make this notation the first time they changed the terms after March 4th when they altered quantities available for promo... but now it is in red right on top of page.

--------------------------------------------------

"No more than 300,000 Gear VRs are available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited
time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed
on or before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after
verification of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some
items may not deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability).
Eligible Participants who submit a valid Offer Claim Form after March 18, 2016, will have the
option to either:
i) Participate as set forth in Section 3, understanding that Gifts for Offer Claim
Forms received on or after March 19, 2016 may not be sent to Participants
until June, 2016 or later.
ii) Alternatively, due to more Gifts being available in the Offer than
initially stated in these Terms and Conditions, in order to avoid
expected delayed Gift delivery, a Participant may submit an Offer
Claim Form as set forth in Section 3 and follow the on-screen
instructions to claim a $100 Samsung.com one-time use Reward
eCertificate (“Reward eCertificate”) in lieu of the Gift described above.
A Participant cannot receive both the Gift and a Reward eCertificate.
The Reward eCertificate will be sent to Participants to the email address
provided when submitting their Offer Claim Forms within approximately two
weeks after verification of Offer Claim Forms (please note verification can
take approximately four to six weeks). If a Participant selects to receive a
Reward eCertificate instead of waiting for a Gear VR, he/she will not receive
the Oculus Content described below – the Reward eCertificate is in lieu of
the Gear VR and Oculus Content. Reward eCertificate valid at
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...A%2F%2Fwww.Samsung.com%2Fus%2F&token=Z9q9AXvX for use towards a new purchase. Reward eCertificate
valid April 11, 2016 through July 1, 2016. Reward eCertificate is a one-time
use certificate; using the eCertificate as payment for an order with a value of
less than $100 will result in the forfeiture of any amount in excess of the
value of the order. Reward eCertificate may only be used to pay for the
products being purchased, and may not be used to pay for sales tax or
shipping charges. Reward eCertificates may not be used to pay for major
appliances, or any other product not sold directly on Samsung.com through
DR GlobalTech, an Authorized Samsung Reseller. Reward eCertificates
cannot be used for TVs and/or Digital Audio/Video products that fall under
Samsung’s Unilateral Pricing Policy. Reward eCertificates have no cash
value. Reward eCertificates may only be used for purchases on
Samsung.com, and may not be used at any other retailer. "

--------------------------------------------------------

ugotkevin

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Eww that stinks, don't expect the VR bundle until after June if you submit it now...

Well... just browsing around these sorta catch my interest...

- Samsung Protection Plus (not sure if you can actually get it or not - but cheaper than Verizon's insurance)
- Level Box Mini (bluetooth speaker)
- Level U Pro Wireless Headphones
- Memory card, case, wireless charger
- SSD Hard drive
- Gear VR
- Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"
- wireless charging battery pack

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone contemplating getting another S7/edge on the BOGO promo? I have no need for a new line or a second phone but if it works out the way it seems, it should be cheaper paying 6 months of line access and taxes to have a spare phone than buying insurance. Evidence seems to point to being able to use the pre-order as the first phone, and we just buy a second on DPP, submit both sales agreements and barcodes and get the whopping big GC of value I never had in a GC before.

It makes me a bit nervous somehow doing this when I have 3 promos in the works on my first phone, the trade-in, samsung's, and xfinity GC. Online chat assured me they won't be affected. I even wonder what happens if I order through xfinity again, do I get another $200 GC for this "free" phone? Even better then. Chat guy couldn't tell me the answer to that.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Eww that stinks, don't expect the VR bundle until after June if you submit it now...

- Samsung Protection Plus (not sure if you can actually get it or not - but cheaper than Verizon's insurance)
- Level Box Mini (bluetooth speaker)
- Level U Pro Wireless Headphones
- Memory card, case, wireless charger
- SSD Hard drive
- Gear VR
- Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"
- wireless charging battery pack

Mine says fulfillment pending it's not long under review. Between the 4-6 weeks we will not be home. End of week 4 wedding week 5 Disney then week 6 halfway through we come home.

Posted via the Android Central App

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but Is there any issues with disabling Android pay if I only use Samsung Pay?

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Or I guess better yet does someone just have a list handy of all apps you should disable?

Someone posted one further down. On the main forum. From a vzw stand point. I have the Android pay disabled I've also disabled samsung pay but brought it back to try it

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I already purchased this protection for my S7 Edge.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone contemplating getting another S7/edge on the BOGO promo? I have no need for a new line or a second phone but if it works out the way it seems, it should be cheaper paying 6 months of line access and taxes to have a spare phone than buying insurance. Evidence seems to point to being able to use the pre-order as the first phone, and we just buy a second on DPP, submit both sales agreements and barcodes and get the whopping big GC of value I never had in a GC before.

It makes me a bit nervous somehow doing this when I have 3 promos in the works on my first phone, the trade-in, samsung's, and xfinity GC. Online chat assured me they won't be affected. I even wonder what happens if I order through xfinity again, do I get another $200 GC for this "free" phone? Even better then. Chat guy couldn't tell me the answer to that.

I'm new to verizon so I've submitted for the S2 watch/VR gear, two junk phones for $100 each, and the buy one get one once I Verizon mails me my installment agreement. And it looks like they already credited me the $100 for each new line. So this is working out to be a great deal.

$400 in account credits
$672 gift card for second line
S2 watch and a VR gear (if prize logic doesn't cheap out on us)

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
apparently this is a widespread issue. I also am missing one of mine, After spending an hour and a half on the phone I found out they are working on this problem and there are quite a few tickets on it.

You may want to check yours now. My other agreement is finally online.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine says fulfillment pending it's not long under review. Between the 4-6 weeks we will not be home. End of week 4 wedding week 5 Disney then week 6 halfway through we come home.

That's okay. Just mail them to me. I like to accessorize.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
It works for pre-orders too, but you have to open a new line. We opened two new lines and says its valid for orders starting on 2/23/16. Just need Verizon to let me download my device payment agreement.

Are you sure about this chat is telling me you had to order after 3/18

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad