Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Thumb print doesn't work well when slice your finger in half. Good thing for other fingers. To bad is my dominant thumb

Posted via the Android Central App

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm likely to go ahead with the BOGO and order my second S7. I called customer service to get yet another "opinion" and he said it's all good, I should do it. I wonder if I should not be in a hurry and wait for my 14 day return period to be up, in case something "catastrophic" happens that makes me want to return it. We have until 3/31 to purchase it.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm likely to go ahead with the BOGO and order my second S7. I called customer service to get yet another "opinion" and he said it's all good, I should do it. I wonder if I should not be in a hurry and wait for my 14 day return period to be up, in case something "catastrophic" happens that makes me want to return it. We have until 3/31 to purchase it.

Yeah I called as well. All I need to do once I activate it is have them swap the phones. I want the new one on my wife's line and put her old phone on the new one lol

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to buy a glass protector for the s2 when it comes. Anyone know which one it'll take? I'm guessing the 4g version?

Attachments

• 1458510233194.jpg
    1458510233194.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 56

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, are there more S2s or not? It is as clear as mud from the posts here and on the Promo website.

I thought we figured the S2 alottment was exhuasted, right? But then the Sold Out message on the promo site disappeared and I was able to select the S2 as my choice when I submitted yesterday. It has changed to "Fulfillment pending" since then.

Am I actually going to get the S2 (eventually)? I sure hope so, as I don't want the VR at all. I'd also rather wait a bit longer for the S2 than get the $100 coupon.

I apologize if this is spelled out clearly previously.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So, are there more S2s or not? It is as clear as mud from the posts here and on the Promo website.

I thought we figured the S2 alottment was exhuasted, right? But then the Sold Out message on the promo site disappeared and I was able to select the S2 as my choice when I submitted yesterday. It has changed to "Fulfillment pending" since then.

Am I actually going to get the S2 (eventually)? I sure hope so, as I don't want the VR at all. I'd also rather wait a bit longer for the S2 than get the $100 coupon.

I apologize if this is spelled out clearly previously.

I don't think anyone knows for sure and talking to prize logic is liking talking to chat bot. Its useless.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm about to buy a glass protector for the s2 when it comes. Anyone know which one it'll take? I'm guessing the 4g version?

I was thinking about getting a watch screen protector. I have this big fear of banging it on a wall or door frame or something. I tend not to buy expensive watches because I always end up scratching/scuffing them. I'm not ready to buy a protector for fear of jinxing myself (who knows if I'll get it). I have heard more about getting the 3G version than not but who knows for sure (prize logic told me 3G but so what). Samsung specs are the same for 3G/4G. So if you are a gambling person, try the 4G.

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm only part-way through this thread, but I have to add a few things while I'm catching up. First, holy sheet balls! Thank you for the tip on Textra. That's what I wanted. As for SD cards, I was dealing with constant notifications about unexpected removals, checking for errors, now available, etc. I had used my SD in another device. I went and got a new one, plopped it into the SIM tray, formatted, and copied everything over using my PC. So far, no problems or notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois