Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

dmarcus48

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the Verizon message app. I just got (yesterday) my Silver S7 Edge, and I love it. I'm especially impressed with the battery, the battery life is amazing. I had an S6 last year, but went swimming with it (NOT a good idea!!). Long story short, I wound up using my wife's S4 for a year, but she gave me her upgrade. (guess I'll have to keep her now).

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I actually like the Verizon message app. I just got (yesterday) my Silver S7 Edge, and I love it. I'm especially impressed with the battery, the battery life is amazing. I had an S6 last year, but went swimming with it (NOT a good idea!!). Long story short, I wound up using my wife's S4 for a year, but she gave me her upgrade. (guess I'll have to keep her now).

yes you will!!

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I missed out on the S2 offer. But I redeemed my 30% off code for registering my device today. I ordered two wireless chargers, and BOTH were discounted. (I also missed the BOGO offer from last week on those)

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Been contemplating whether the s7 edge would be better or the note 5/waiting for note 6... Guess it depends how early I can upgrade, and how soon the note 6 is released. So far in terms of performance s7 edge wins, but comfort in hand goes to note for obvious reasons.. On the other hand, has anyone tried a dbrand skin yet? I've been looking at just the matte black for the back, to help with drops and slipperiness..

Posted via the Android Central App

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I hear the new Note will be droping in July.

I dont have the skin, but I am using the Ringke SLIM and it works great, but is still slim enough.

shane starr

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Morning all just wanted to let all you fellow VZW peeps know that I was able to install the Samsung browser this morning, Would'nt work for me yesterday.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Still not working for me, but I side loaded it. I will wait to do anything important util I get the play store office version.