Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Really wish my s2 would have a shipping date! Anybody here have it? I've been pending a date for a week!

Posted via the Android Central App

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I submitted on the 10th. That's weird some people after me have a shipping date when they submitted afterwards. Glad you do, just don't understand how they work.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Also of note, my phone has reset probably half a dozen times or more since Saturday. I'm wondering if it's related to the Bluetooth and/or AUX. I was driving using an LG tone and Google maps for directions, and listening to a local radio station app the first time (Saturday). The other times its happened while either connected to the car (by way of AUX) (only happened once and phone had been in the sun inside the car) or after being connected to a Bose minilink.

I didn't load the second update until Sunday, and it's happened 4 or so times since I did.

I also forgot to enable the bloatware (only pink filenames, and only about 15 of those pink) with PDP for both of the updates that have come down.

I'm going to look through threads, but figured I'd post this here and see if anyone has ideas for what's up. Thanks!

Edit: if it matters, my phone is in a Spigen slim armour case. Not sure if that would cause overheating?

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine has a shipping date of 4/5. I submitted for the s2 on the 15th

You have a shipping date of 4/5 and submitted on the 15th, no way! I submitted on 3/9 and still pending, there is no one who has said they have a shipping date, can you screen shot this? But I guess we wouldn't know if you really mean the Gear VR vs the S2. I just want to get mine already!!!!!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You have a shipping date of 4/5 and submitted on the 15th, no way! I submitted on 3/9 and still pending, there is no one who has said they have a shipping date, can you screen shot this? But I guess we wouldn't know if you really mean the Gear VR vs the S2. I just want to get mine already!!!!!

Submitted 3/9 no shipping yet

dsandman87

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I also submitted 3/9, ship date is still pending. I wonder if it's because I submitted a multiple order?

Attachments

• S2 Status.png
    S2 Status.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 59

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my BOGO fast chargers in today... one is set up in my office and the other is going home to be in the living room.... I have more wireless chargers than I need at this point...LOL

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Well I got my BOGO fast chargers in today... one is set up in my office and the other is going home to be in the living room.... I have more wireless chargers than I need at this point...LOL

Was yours back ordered twice ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude