Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Then this happened. I don't care if it's sideways. Still scared the hell out of me.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Attachments

• 2147.jpg
    2147.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 59

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
After trying all the troubleshooting on the WiFi thread the WiFi issue in Marshmallow enabled me to go over on my data for the first time EVER. I was shocked when I received the text because I thought I'd been pretty critical of my data usage. Guess I was wrong. So not happy right now.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
After trying all the troubleshooting on the WiFi thread the WiFi issue in Marshmallow enabled me to go over on my data for the first time EVER. I was shocked when I received the text because I thought I'd been pretty critical of my data usage. Guess I was wrong. So not happy right now.

What kind of wifi issues?

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
What kind of wifi issues?

It will connect for awhile, and claim to still be connected but doesn't load anything on wifi. And sometimes, in the case of the data drain, it'll be connected but actually using data.

xspiritdannyx

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
So my slowmo camera was having some pretty bad stuttering issues so Verizon sent out a replacement device. I don't know if they changed something to the speaker since the S7edge has been released, but compared side to side, this replacement s7edge has much much better speaker sound quality than the "old" s7edge. The bass extends alot more with the new replacement device, it's like night and day

killspy6

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So my slowmo camera was having some pretty bad stuttering issues so Verizon sent out a replacement device. I don't know if they changed something to the speaker since the S7edge has been released, but compared side to side, this replacement s7edge has much much better speaker sound quality than the "old" s7edge. The bass extends alot more with the new replacement device, it's like night and day

My slow mo is hit or miss. The playback would skip frames every 3 seconds or so. I actually tried to catch a hummingbird. The bird would start to fly off its perch, get a few flaps then disappear from the shot. Very frustrating. I wish I still had the footage but I accidently deleted with a group delete of shaking my hand in front of the camera. :/

dsandman87

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Did the replacement device fix your slowmo issues? My S7edge is also having that problem.

Last edited:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
It will connect for awhile, and claim to still be connected but doesn't load anything on wifi. And sometimes, in the case of the data drain, it'll be connected but actually using data.

Have you played inside your router?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a few more folks are getting theirs MizWylie, hope you are among this batch.

I'm hoping too. I'm getting really antsy. I have an appointment to get an iPad Pro from Big Red for school on Thursday-ish.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2