Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a confession to make. I only found this thread because I incorrectly started posting in the S7 Edge SD card notification thread from googling (didn't realize it was the EDGE thread lol). But, have read this entire thread through. Much more active than the one in the S7 thread.

The s7 edge forum or this verizon forum?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope my house next!!!!! 2 out of 3 12 hr shifts done, mowed the lawn, and ran 3 miles. One more shift to go!

Posted via the Android Central App

Oh dang. The shift part sucks haha.

I did fall and injured the crap out of myself. I would post a picture but I think some may get grossed out (I'm missing a chunk from my hand).

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Oh dang. The shift part sucks haha.

I did fall and injured the crap out of myself. I would post a picture but I think some may get grossed out (I'm missing a chunk from my hand).

Two of us work at a hospital here lol.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you all have a good day.

I didn't buy anything yesterday, but I wanted to.

Love this camera! Went fishing at the pond with my mini mes and the coloring on them was beautiful!

Attachments

• 2337.jpg
    2337.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 39

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! What's your occupation?

I'm a psychiatry resident. So they have us in a different part of hospital every month sometimes I do shift work, and sometimes it's more like 8 to 5. Just depends on the rotation. I'll be happy when I finish and I'm an attending lol. What about you?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm a psychiatry resident. So they have us in a different part of hospital every month sometimes I do shift work, and sometimes it's more like 8 to 5. Just depends on the rotation. I'll be happy when I finish and I'm an attending lol. What about you?

CNA. Starting training this summer to get my advanced CNA (ie. Monitor tech, phlebotomy, and health unit coordinator)

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday Gun Show.... Today she E takes me shopping.... LOL

2738e2f7305f38f5096e2e4f14ceb46e.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

nastynate2002

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know if/when Vzw edge users are going to get the sensitivity update? The bottom nav buttons on my device are still super touchy and I needed to install that app to disable the multi window constantly popping up even if I don't touch the screen....really hoping that update fixes things but I haven't heard if we're getting it

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if/when Vzw edge users are going to get the sensitivity update? The bottom nav buttons on my device are still super touchy and I needed to install that app to disable the multi window constantly popping up even if I don't touch the screen....really hoping that update fixes things but I haven't heard if we're getting it

This is my first non-rooted device in about 6yrs, save for the Moto M for a couple of months in 2012, on Verizon. Unless they have changed their ways in that time, updates will be at least 6 months after every other carrier has pushed theirs. It is possible they have changed (I'm hoping, anyway). Although, here it is that most other carriers are on PCX versions we are still on PB5 :( If tmo had decent coverage, I would be back with them in a heartbeat.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This is my first non-rooted device in about 6yrs, save for the Moto M for a couple of months in 2012, on Verizon. Unless they have changed their ways in that time, updates will be at least 6 months after every other carrier has pushed theirs. It is possible they have changed (I'm hoping, anyway). Although, here it is that most other carriers are on PCX versions we are still on PB5 :( If tmo had decent coverage, I would be back with them in a heartbeat.
Well... The Note 5 on Verizon was the first one to get Marshmallow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude