Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Well... The Note 5 on Verizon was the first one to get Marshmallow.

That was on release, no? Or, did they promise it 'soon' after release? They've done that dance, before.

Edit: Just looked it up. Any Notes have been off my radar since I was looking to go smaller, not bigger (have had note 2 for past 3yrs). It looks like they are on PC2, currently.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
FWIW, I'm a woman but would much rather go to your gun show! Unfortunately, I live in NJ and just about anything gun-related is potentially/maybe/it depends illegal!

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm from the land of "gun show every other weekend." The other weekends are boat shows.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I'm a woman but would much rather go to your gun show! Unfortunately, I live in NJ and just about anything gun-related is potentially/maybe/it depends illegal!

Lol.... She enjoyed the gun show too.... I was just having some fun. We were only at the store for about 30 minutes or so.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
CNA. Starting training this summer to get my advanced CNA (ie. Monitor tech, phlebotomy, and health unit coordinator)

Cna/cma/assisted living manager/ vampire(just kidding i draw blood with a needle not my fangs) rehab aide/ jack of all trades. No hospital here Long Term Care i work 12s in the assisted living the 8s on the med cart or floor.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
OH .. well .. then if you guys want to see it I will post a link (that way the ones who can't handle nasty stuff won't have to see it). It isn't like life threatening but man does it hurrrrt lol.

Picture of hand: (**WARNING** for those who hate blood don't click): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5oHIcT0QJ33ZGgyRWcxRnZLRVU

Ouch!!! Wrong place to do that bet you bump it horribly!!!! Did they debride it?? Pack it?

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm a bit irked by the camera, on this phone. Well, not the camera. The editing tools and the default sharpening applied (no user intervention, on this).

I liked L's better, even with the crappier optics/sensor. We are still stuck with max ISO of 800, too. No way to control aperture, even with the exposure triangle. The software seems to pick aperture based on 'portrait'/'landscape' modes... Very disappointing. At the very least, they could have left the editing tools from L.

This just reminds me why I lug around an 18lb bag with camera gear. There is no substitute.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I'm just a little disappointed that they decided to remove editing options from the baked in software.
They dumb things down for the masses. It's just like the adaptable storage. They make the features simplefor the millions of people who have no clue, that way they don't mess as much up. The ones that would actually know how to use the options get left out in the cold.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ouch!!! Wrong place to do that bet you bump it horribly!!!! Did they debride it?? Pack it?

Cleaned / pack. She said it would heal from the inside-out. They also gave me some antibiotics to help prevent infection.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
so what did you actually do? or was it a zombie horde and you got away?

Haha. Basically... I got done with all my chores around my house (Cleaned the entire inside, did the front/back lawn, etc. etc.). I took a shower and then I was standing in the driveway waiting on the GF to come out so we could go grab a bite to eat with the parents. As I was standing there a bee flew into my ear which caused me to instantly panic. I freaked out, tripped over my garden thing, and then proceeded to stumble a little (gaining momentum) trying to catch myself and failed. The driveway then won the fight haha.

Though the important thing is... the phone is not damaged thanks to Spigen! (see below) Lol :D. My GF almost slapped me when it first happened because I was bleeding and all that and I was like "HOW IS THE PHONE .. IS IT OKAY!?" ^_^.

Attachments

• 1461596227610.jpg
    1461596227610.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 1461596237278.jpg
    1461596237278.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 41

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Haha. Basically... I got done with all my chores around my house (Cleaned the entire inside, did the front/back lawn, etc. etc.). I took a shower and then I was standing in the driveway waiting on the GF to come out so we could go grab a bite to eat with the parents. As I was standing there a bee flew into my ear which caused me to instantly panic. I freaked out, tripped over my garden thing, and then proceeded to stumble a little (gaining momentum) trying to catch myself and failed. The driveway then won the fight haha.

Though the important thing is... the phone is not damaged thanks to Spigen! (see below) Lol :D. My GF almost slapped me when it first happened because I was bleeding and all that and I was like "HOW IS THE PHONE .. IS IT OKAY!?" ^_^.

Basically...you had the same reaction I have whenever a winged spawn of Satan flies too near to me.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
that's awesome man... glad to hear the phone is ok (and glad to know, i use the same case) looks like you did get the worst of it, darn bees...

wish you a speedy recovery ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech