Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
But it's free to me and I'll have both.

And I'm feeling kind of burned about the receipt of one Gear VR instead of the S2.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

You would switch to iPhone simply due to a promotion mishap?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You would switch to iPhone simply due to a promotion mishap?

It's free. Lmao. I don't have anything against iPhone. I've never used any of the ones in the 6 Plus series, so I am kind of curious about video watching and stuff. I might take it to watch videos lol.

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
What's that? I know Garmin makes them, but I haven't actually seen or looked at them.

I actually meant the Garmin Vivoactive HR. It's not released, yet. I have mine on pre-order. Supposed to ship on May 2nd. It's a tracker/smartwatch all in one.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I actually meant the Garmin Vivoactive HR. It's not released, yet. I have mine on pre-order. Supposed to ship on May 2nd. It's a tracker/smartwatch all in one.

Oh good. I'd hoped you weren't pulling my leg. I'll check it out!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
If you switch to crapple, you'll need to respectfully change your avatar. Then, we can call it your 'crappletar'.

It's free. If I take it for free. I'm selling it. Now that I think I can use the cash to buy a smart watch.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

Im excited!!!! Cant wait! Ive had the vivosmart and the vivoactive! Cant wait for the hr!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes