Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

twkellen

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to move Apps from Internal to External memory after install? I get a screen saying that it is doing it, but then nothing happens.

twkellen

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
So (even after 2 reboots) it still just showed a screen saying that it was going to transfer the App to External storage, but nothing happened. So I started touching below the message and all of a sudden it started transferring - looks like the button was hidden? Maybe something with the theme or launcher I'm using. Odd.

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
So (even after 2 reboots) it still just showed a screen saying that it was going to transfer the App to External storage, but nothing happened. So I started touching below the message and all of a sudden it started transferring - looks like the button was hidden? Maybe something with the theme or launcher I'm using. Odd.

Might be theme. I had a similar issue using a black theme when formatting my SD card. The cancel/format buttons were blacked out. After a bit of fiddling, I realized it.

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Sure hope that doesn't develop on my handset. Got my tracking number for the Vivoactive HR.

Lmao!!! I do have to say garmin vs s2 for running mad difference!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Well. The Vivoactive HR went back to Best Buy, the next day. The thing is freaking huge and blocky and not very comfortable. I traded in for a Surge. Talk about disappointment. Not only is the Surge uncomfortable, but the firmware is designed by a child. How can Fitbit be so successful? Oh, wait...the image and the pretty looking devices. That's pretty much where the love affair ends.

Loving the Garmin firmware and support, I decided to put a huge wall clock on my wrist. Just can't live without the functionality and common sense engineering of the Garmin tracker ecosystem. Picked up the only Fenix 3 HR at the local REI, today. VERY PLEASED.

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been pleased with the Garmin Forerunner 235 that I've been using for 6 months now. It's surprisingly light and fairly thin (for a GPS watch) which means that it's very comfortable. I had some issues getting it to sync with the S7E, but it eventually/mysteriously worked. I've seen good things with the Fenix 3, so I'm sure you'll end up keeping that one. :)

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been pleased with the Garmin Forerunner 235 that I've been using for 6 months now. It's surprisingly light and fairly thin (for a GPS watch) which means that it's very comfortable. I had some issues getting it to sync with the S7E, but it eventually/mysteriously worked. I've seen good things with the Fenix 3, so I'm sure you'll end up keeping that one. :)

Oh, it's definitely a keeper. I originally was going for the FR235. I called REI and someone at the store told me that they had 3 in stock and 1 Fenix 3 HR. I guess the person was thinking of the 230 because they didn't have any 235's. I know I won't need all of the functions of the Fenix.

I was thinking the Fenix would be just hideously large on my wrist. After putting it on, I was like..yeah I'll take this one.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Oh, it's definitely a keeper. I originally was going for the FR235. I called REI and someone at the store told me that they had 3 in stock and 1 Fenix 3 HR. I guess the person was thinking of the 230 because they didn't have any 235's. I know I won't need all of the functions of the Fenix.

I was thinking the Fenix would be just hideously large on my wrist. After putting it on, I was like..yeah I'll take this one.

Im so torn about just using my forerunner with the s2 or cashing them in with my vivoactive and getting a fenix 3!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084