Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Haha love it that I'm not the only other one that hates it!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Granted it's damn near ***** proof, but it's so much extra work for nothing. Plus if it's set up for memory care living like it was at my old place of employment I don't think enough charting is done one one person. Each memory care person is different and not cookie cutter.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Granted it's damn near ***** proof, but it's so much extra work for nothing. Plus if it's set up for memory care living like it was at my old place of employment I don't think enough charting is done one one person. Each memory care person is different and not cookie cutter.

Agreed

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Happy memorial DAY everyone always remember what this day truly means and not just an extra day off work for some and BBQs have a good day!!!! Off to visit a few cemeteries.

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
As an attorney who often has to review charts, I appreciate the details. I'm sorry it's so difficult to log that stuff, but trust me - it matters. A lot. BTW, I managed to log 30 hours this weekend. No celebration (or relaxation) for me.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
As an attorney who often has to review charts, I appreciate the details. I'm sorry it's so difficult to log that stuff, but trust me - it matters. A lot. BTW, I managed to log 30 hours this weekend. No celebration (or relaxation) for me.

My complaint is how it's like charting a patient into ABC Mouse. The charting I use now allows for detailed notes etc, even if you aren't the nurse. I would have given anything to chart like that at the nursing home.