Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my Zagg on and it feels great. I only have one clicking issue at the bottom by the home but I think it may need time to fully seal. But as I'm typing this my letter a isn't near as responsive as before. I threw my spigen case right on it. It feels like a completely naked screen vs my film. Super easy to apply when my husband comes home from work ill use his s7 to take some pictures

Posted via the Android Central App

So still happy with the Zagg?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So still happy with the Zagg?

I've been mulling over sending it back. I ordered a new hybrid case to see if that makes me feel better. Indoors it's not to bad. I notice it more outdoors. My kids have a swim meet tonight so I'll be outside in the heat. I also wondering when I run if it will get foggy between screens. Make sense?

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been mulling over sending it back. I ordered a new hybrid case to see if that makes me feel better. Indoors it's not to bad. I notice it more outdoors. My kids have a swim meet tonight so I'll be outside in the heat. I also wondering when I run if it will get foggy between screens. Make sense?

Since water can get between the screen and the protector, I'm sure there's a possibility of it fogging up.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I thought the protector adheared to the whole screen.

It's only glued on the sides, which is why it comes in colors ( to hide the glue.) In theory, I'm sure they thought gluing the sides would securely adhere to the phone.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I was looking forward to the Zagg glass but I think I'm gonna stick without a screen protector. I'm on the Galaxy forever plan or whatever they call it through Verizon and it says you just have to send it back in "good working condition" on the site. So f it I'm going without a screen protector for the first time in years and have been for over a month and not one single scratch.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I was looking forward to the Zagg glass but I think I'm gonna stick without a screen protector. I'm on the Galaxy forever plan or whatever they call it through Verizon and it says you just have to send it back in "good working condition" on the site. So f it I'm going without a screen protector for the first time in years and have been for over a month and not one single scratch.

So, I asked this earlier, is the forever thing a galaxy only deal, or to any device after 1 year. I think someone said its to any device after 1 year/half payments.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Look at this beauty!!! Just small pressure of the neo hybrid case

Attachments

• 20160609_125706.jpg
    20160609_125706.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 34

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I wished I had something for you. I have been striking out myself trying to find one. The film ones either give you that orange peeling on the edges or like the Zagg feel like your finger is sliding across rubber. The glass ones I've tried like GPEL seem to be identical to the Zagg product. In one of the other forums here they suggested these were all made in the same manufacturing plant somewhere. LOL. Not really but I do wish we all could find a good one somewhere.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I wished I had something for you. I have been striking out myself trying to find one. The film ones either give you that orange peeling on the edges or like the Zagg feel like your finger is sliding across rubber. The glass ones I've tried like GPEL seem to be identical to the Zagg product. In one of the other forums here they suggested these were all made in the same manufacturing plant somewhere. LOL. Not really but I do wish we all could find a good one somewhere.

I didn't mind my plastic one before but with the spigen case it started to peel

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't mind my plastic one before but with the spigen case it started to peel

Mine did also, but small very sharp scissors took care of that issue and harmony has been restored. As I'm the only one who sees the phone, a small irregular cut in a couple spots has no effect at all. I would rather have functionality.