Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Rebooted and my Vivofit still ignored my mad pleas to sync. Took it off my wrist, set it to sync and set it down next to my phone on the night stand and it synced, albeit incredibly slower than it has since I bought it.

Maybe it's just having a temper tantrum.

P.S. my headphones were dead, which explains a lot. Don't hate me.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Glad your still liking the vivofit. Im about ready to ditch my s2 for a fenix 3!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Glad your still liking the vivofit. Im about ready to ditch my s2 for a fenix 3!!!

I'd honestly be interested in your S2 if you decide to ditch it for good. Will ya shoot me a message if you do? My baby brother is looking for one.

And yes, loving the Vivofit except for the brain fart it had yesterday. I'm thinking a battery replacement is due so it feels a little fresher.

wlonsdale

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm always one that says, if I can get through from unplugging around 6:30am to going to bed around 10:30/11, I'm good. There are times where I'd love to go T-Mobile, but Verizon really does have the best coverage where I live. Plus, after employee discount, it's not that much of a difference in price (maybe $5 before taxes/fees).

Thanks!

Yep, I get my veterans discount and it does the job!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone got their hands on an Otterbox Defender for this guy yet? I know it's big and bulky but could be worth the built in screen protector.

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a Speck CandyShell from early on. Before now, I would go with no case at all. But the Speck has been good to me and doesn't really add much bulk. I still pocket my device. I don't really run into any major issues in terms of screen damage, but maybe I lead a pampered life. LOL

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a Speck CandyShell from early on. Before now, I would go with no case at all. But the Speck has been good to me and doesn't really add much bulk. I still pocket my device. I don't really run into any major issues in terms of screen damage, but maybe I lead a pampered life. LOL

I started out with the Speck Candyshell. Was too thick, for my tastes. Switched to the Incipio thin case and like it better.

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I live a charmed life, I guess. I do take my phone out of my pocket and leave it somewhere if I'm going to be pulling out the 1.5 foot wrench to bust a 1" pipe that has been heated up to 300 C repeatedly and the guy that put it together before me didn't think to put some anti-sieze on the threads. Other than that, I have no probs.

Seriously, common sense :D

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Mmmmm monster bars at work im so nice i bring treats for my birthday since i wont be here tomorrow

Attachments

• 20160619_085528.jpg
    20160619_085528.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 61

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got their hands on an Otterbox Defender for this guy yet? I know it's big and bulky but could be worth the built in screen protector.

I thought about trying it for the screen protector alone also. Could be good

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site

I thought about trying it for the screen protector alone also. Could be good

I wasn't gonna chime in, but... I did the Otterbox with screen protector back in my BB days. It was great for the holster. The screen protection was a joke. It was just a plastic piece that made the screen look horrible. The bulk...omg...it was ridiculous.

If you want a military phone, get the otterbox. To each his/her own. Just don't be griping here about it, after your purchase hehe.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I wasn't gonna chime in, but... I did the Otterbox with screen protector back in my BB days. It was great for the holster. The screen protection was a joke. It was just a plastic piece that made the screen look horrible. The bulk...omg...it was ridiculous.

If you want a military phone, get the otterbox. To each his/her own. Just don't be griping here about it, after your purchase hehe.

They've made the Defender more streamline to be honest. I remember having one on my 5S and hating life. But I've seen them on newer phones and they aren't absolutely horrible like they were.

I only asked because a lot of people still want solid screen protection and I want to know what their thoughts were. Better $50 on a Defender than $50 on those dang Zagg tempered glass.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma