Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Well my Note 7 came. I haven't even opened the box yet. I'm so tired today I've decided to stay in the S7E Club until tomorrow...maybe Saturday because I'm taking my kiddos to the fair tomorrow.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Well my Note 7 came. I haven't even opened the box yet. I'm so tired today I've decided to stay in the S7E Club until tomorrow...maybe Saturday because I'm taking my kiddos to the fair tomorrow.

You are far stronger than I could be. If I have a new phone in the house, the fair can wait. So can the dogs, dinner, etc.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My boyfriend gets his tm. He's upgrading from the note edge which is still arguably the best edge to date lol

Truth.

And it didn't make it. Note 7 opened, transferred, sitting on night stand charging after a strenuous Smart Switch. Still taking my S7E to the fair because Verizon forgot my return shipping label for it.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Happy Friday.... I don't think I am going to do any work today!

35a6fd6de3b5c305e8cb939b14272174.jpg

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

What the actual ****???? (Yes i did actually cuiss and let the site block it, LOL)
I could never I would be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning and tear into that box like a banshee.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
What the actual ****???? (Yes i did actually cuiss and let the site block it, LOL)
I could never I would be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning and tear into that box like a banshee.

I did. I sat it on my bed, and every time I walked by my bedroom door it'd be sitting there glaring at me. I busted it out, opened the box with great glee and care, slipped off the box slip, flipped open the cover....and was absolutely underwhelmed by the coral blue.

I haven't got to play with it much, and most of its been in the dark while I'm waiting to go to bed.

It'll be the official phone of use in the morning. Spent all day burning alive at the fair. My Prize Logic nonsense was approved for shipment, so I think I may hoof the $35 and get my lovely silver Note 7.

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
For what that thing will cost, the additional $35 to get what you really want is a no-brainer.

Maybe you can just ask them to swap it, explaining that you thought you'd selected the silver but apparently the selection didn't register. It's not like you used it for a week and changed your mind. Don't ask, don't get.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Too late everyone! Spent all day looking at it in different lighting and out in the sun, and I'm keeping it.

Plus, Verizon said they can't take it back on such a mistake, so I'll be more prudent when I order the Note 8...or whatever it ends up being.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear that the blue isn't so bad. I've read of lots of others who weren't sure about the blue either.

I held one at Costco this morning. The blue was OK in their harsh white light.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Good to hear that the blue isn't so bad. I've read of lots of others who weren't sure about the blue either.

I held one at Costco this morning. The blue was OK in their harsh white light.

Right? I feel like I'm in an operating room when I go into Costco.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I am a lurker much. Once my kids go back to school Tuesday (*Happy Dance*) I will have more time to keep up with you guys!

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I am a lurker much. Once my kids go back to school Tuesday (*Happy Dance*) I will have more time to keep up with you guys!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forgiven. I'm usually only on here when I'm hiding in the laundry room with the door locked eating a candy bar in the dark while the kids hunt for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks