Ordered international version on amazon on the 9th. They say expedited shipping to 20 and it will be at my house on 11th. Then amazon emails me adlnd says they won't have it to me till the 14-17....very frustrating. I email the seller to ask about it and they say there should be no delay...then they send me a tracking number and to this day it says they created the label but have not sent it.....the only thing I am not sure about is the fedex site says they are experiencing some IT issues.....hopefully that's what it is and the seller has actually shipped it....I haven't obsessed over a device like this in years.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-12-2016 10:32 AM
    Was it sold by the amazon?
    03-12-2016 10:52 AM
    It was bought from a third party on amazon.... npg stores usa

03-12-2016 01:18 PM
    Ah ok. I try to avoid buying from third party on Amazon, but anyways, fedex was having some issues with their system.

I picked up my phone on Wednesday and their system was completely down. They couldn't locate any packages in the warehouse other than cell phones, and only those because they are placed in one area. Also the tracking information was severely delayed.
    03-12-2016 02:31 PM
    Ordered international version on amazon on the 9th. They say expedited shipping to 20 and it will be at my house on 11th. Then amazon emails me adlnd says they won't have it to me till the 14-17....very frustrating. I email the seller to ask about it and they say there should be no delay...then they send me a tracking number and to this day it says they created the label but have not sent it.....the only thing I am not sure about is the fedex site says they are experiencing some IT issues.....hopefully that's what it is and the seller has actually shipped it....I haven't obsessed over a device like this in years.

The seller is probably anticipating stock like everyone else was and it probably just got delayed. I imagine as soon as they get they're hands on it, it will be out the door on the way. Stock issues for these releases are inevitable and difficult to manage. Sounds like they listed it before they got it in stock.

03-13-2016 08:35 PM
    They finally dropped it off to fedex today

03-15-2016 08:26 PM