04-13-2016 09:05 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    Those pop right off the second you put your phone into a case.
    Oh don't know...well my phone is still sealed...waiting for a friend to get his then we both will use it together...and iam in the process to sell the G4..well I have already got few silicone transparent cases and one has kick stand...will install these tempered glass and report back

Posted via My Awesome Lumia 950 ds red and gold or LG G4 or surface pro 4
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    04-11-2016 06:03 PM
    Okay I think this is the last time I'm trying this screen protector. It scratches so easily! I'll leave it on for now but I've had plenty of plastic screen protectors that didn't scratch so easily. Guess it is what it is. I'll keep it on until it starts peeling off

Posted via the Android Central App
    It does scratch really easily. I have no idea what scratched it, but i have three areas that look like i used the end of a screw driver to scribble some circles. Totally bizarre.

04-11-2016 09:19 PM
    It does scratch really easily. I have no idea what scratched it, but i have three areas that look like i used the end of a screw driver to scribble some circles. Totally bizarre.

I knew I wasn't going crazy! I never put my phone anywhere where it would be scratched, yet somehow, the screen protector always ended up with a few scratches from I don't know where. I just gave up trying with this screen protector - 3 times I bought and the same issue all 3 times. I just don't get it.
    04-13-2016 08:50 PM
    I knew I wasn't going crazy! I never put my phone anywhere where it would be scratched, yet somehow, the screen protector always ended up with a few scratches from I don't know where. I just gave up trying with this screen protector - 3 times I bought and the same issue all 3 times. I just don't get it.
    well, it's plastic. it's going to scratch. better than having a scratched screen.
    just change it out every so often. buy them off ebay or similar to save a few bucks.

in my experience zagg dont scratch as easy, but they are made of some kind of soft plastic that looks obvious that you have a protector. i ended up just using the spigen protectors. hard to notice the plastic, but it does scratch. cant tell when screen is on though.
    04-13-2016 09:05 PM
129 ... 456