sold out everywhere!

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Well can you blame them this thing is a beast in every way made me put my note 5 in the draw for now at least. And the battery wow

posted on my gs7 edge gold are my note 5 the beast

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Where do you live? On the Google campus? I've never seen a store completely run out of a Samsung device before. Certain colors, yes. Never an entire model though. The IP68 rating, SD card, and bigger battery must really bring all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Well most best buys where out of all adge except for pre-orders. And maybe a hand full of regular gs7 . Got mine at att they had plenty as of yesterday no silver though

posted on my gs7 edge gold are my note 5 the beast

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Same here, best buy sold out, att has gold and black no silver, guy said as far as knows no one has got silver on att yet.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
No. Better.. lol [former iPhone user since the 3g] this my first Samsung/android and I love it😆😆

Posted via the Android Central App

This is the first Android launch I've seen sell out like it has. They truly made a beast of a phone. My best buy pre-order got moved back till April 26th!!! So I went to the store and settled for gold. No regrets. LG won't have a chance with the way these phones are selling.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd say it's because it is a good phone :). T-Mobile may be sold out since I'd think a lot are jumping on that BOGO deal.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
While this isn't my first Android it is definatley a game changer. I had the iPhone 6s plus.. And the reason I want back!? Samsung did something has never done listened to its customers. This phone is what the series should've been last year. There's a reason Samsung has the customer base it does. Apple is and will continue to be out dated tech. Leaks of the iPhone 7s body got released... And guess what it's a slimmer design and still looks like it's predicessors... Bad mojo apple. And they're eliminating ear phone jacks to force users to go Bluetooth... Also not a good idea. Kinda disappointed in Apple.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon corporate store sold out the day they got them here. No biggie though, I do my business with TCC and got mine there. Friendlier, non pushy service as opposed to the corporate store here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers