06-29-2017 08:37 AM
29 12
tools
    I had the same problem connecting my pioneer car stereo to my android via usb until I discovered that pioneer makes an android app to fix this. I just had to download the app onto my phone, switch the app on and then reconnect the USB and than I was able to play the music in my android's music folder using the stereo to navigate. Maybe your stereo manufacturer makes one as well or maybe you can find a universal one but it is worth the research because I have to tell you that the music quality coming from my android is much better than it was with my iPhone in fact it sounds like I've installed an amplifier in my car.
    11B1P likes this.
    11-27-2016 11:49 AM
    My S7 came with a little white device that plugs into the bottom of my phone that says for USB connection. I haven't used it yet as I wasn't quite sure what it was for. Maybe this is what it is for? I just got the phone a couple of days ago so I will try that out when I get home. I'm having the same issue in my work truck where my iPhone was working no problem through the USB.
    06-26-2017 11:18 AM
    You could buy a Bluetooth Adapter that plugs into the aux jack. It won't show any data but it will stream music wirelessly.
    06-29-2017 05:52 AM
    My S7 came with a little white device that plugs into the bottom of my phone that says for USB connection. I haven't used it yet as I wasn't quite sure what it was for. Maybe this is what it is for? I just got the phone a couple of days ago so I will try that out when I get home. I'm having the same issue in my work truck where my iPhone was working no problem through the USB.
    That is the OTG adapter. You can use it to charge other devices of your phone (never understood why we'd want to), plug USB drives into the phone to transfer data (useful) or to move data, settings, etc from our old phone to the S7. Most people use it to do the latter and then toss it into a drawer.

I have used mine to move data between the phone and thumb drives a couple times.
    06-29-2017 08:37 AM
29 12