New S7 Edge.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Well my LG G3 served me faithfully for 2 years but it was upgrade day. After all the positive reviews, the camera, the water resistance and the look and feel I couldn't resist. It's on the charger and almost ready to go. I just hope this is better than my last try at a Samsung phone. The Galaxy nexus on Verizon was the worst phone experience I have had.

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
This was my first Samsung phone. I have the Galaxy tab S2 tablet and liked it more than my nexus 9. I had the htc Evo 3d, htc one x and m7 as well as N5, G3, N6 and G4 and now my GS7E and honestly this phone is tied with N6 for my favorite smart phone. I loved the camera on my G4 but the battery was so bad I just couldn't take it anymore. Honestly it was the battery size that drove my decision to try Samsung but everything else has been a plus and I haven't even replaces TouchWiz with Google launcher yet and I have had the phone since the 2nd.

Posted via the Android Central App

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Congrats, I came from the Droid Turbo myself (which is a great phone in its own right) but man this thing is nice! first samsung I have owned in years and they have definitely stepped there game up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc