Hi folks - coming from a 6 month affair with an LG G4 that I am "gifting" to my daughter. One thing I liked about that device was the ability to tap the screen to turn it on. Is this available on the S7 Edge? I have hunted through the settings but can't find anything. Thanks!
    03-12-2016 08:28 PM
    Hi folks - coming from a 6 month affair with an LG G4 that I am "gifting" to my daughter. One thing I liked about that device was the ability to tap the screen to turn it on. Is this available on the S7 Edge? I have hunted through the settings but can't find anything. Thanks!
    From my knowledge there is no setting for this option but there are a lot of apps in the play store that should be able to replicate double tapping to turn on the screen. I don't use this feature so I'm not sure which app works the best but you can search the play store for "tap tap app screen on off" and a bunch of different will pop up. Let me know if this helps

Posted via the Android Central App
    sjfwhite likes this.
    03-13-2016 06:27 AM
    If you go to Settings-Accessibility- Dexterity and interaction, you'll find an option to firm your screen on even without touching, it's very convenient but by its nature it takes some toll on the battery.

Try it and see how it works for you.
    sjfwhite likes this.
    03-13-2016 08:14 AM