What keyboard do you use?

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I myself have used SwiftKey for sometime now and have always loved it. Just wondering if anyone has used different alternatives from stock Samsung keyboard.

Posted via the Android Central App

droidfamily

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I want a keyboard that automatically switches to social media keys when using Twitter and Instagram. IOS does this stock. Anyone one know of any keyboard that does this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I had been making so many mistakes on the sock samsung keyboard that I have given Swifkey a try.

If it doesn't make my typing/swiping more accurate at least it has more control over the appearance.

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I am using SwiftKey so far and it is performing well on the edge. I have noticed it's performance lacking on my other devices and was using Google instead. I prefer SwiftKey if it's performance holds up.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey. Cloud syncing is definitely a plus with SwiftKey...whenever you switch phones your personalized dictionary is automatically ready and your new phone doesn't have to re-learn all over again.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Try Chrooma. It's powered by Google keyboard but it changes themes to match whatever app you are using it in. Very cool.

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use Swiftkey but I can't get rid of Samsung keyboard because I can't root. I hate running multiple apps that have the same purpose.

Last edited: