Hi guys and gals, I've noticed after the last few days of use that the order of my pictures stored in the default SD card location (removable that is) gets mixed up. Random quantities of pictures that have been taken a day or two before jump up the place order for no apparent reason.

Is anybody else having this issue? I haven't managed to check another card but I somehow doubt it's the cards fault

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2016 12:22 AM
    You haven't edited any of those photos, have you?
    03-13-2016 04:52 PM
    You haven't edited any of those photos, have you?
    No and ones that are get replicated with edits in the photo editor folder

03-14-2016 06:20 PM
    Hi guys and gals, I've noticed after the last few days of use that the order of my pictures stored in the default SD card location (removable that is) gets mixed up. Random quantities of pictures that have been taken a day or two before jump up the place order for no apparent reason.

Is anybody else having this issue? I haven't managed to check another card but I somehow doubt it's the cards fault

I m having the same problem on S7 edge!
    I have around 20gb of photos and video on my SD card. And i have notice that totally random it moves the photos and video, but the sad story is that you look at the details of the file the date is change also!

So sad and annoying thing for the gallery to be such a damn mess!
    Did anyone found a "cure" for this?

Ps: this also happens live. If i look at my pics after x number of photos it jums random at another date/pic. And if i go back in gallery the pics are already moved in a random order.
    Huge fail!
    07-29-2016 03:41 AM