Can I do that? With my sony, the touch screen doesn't work underwater but there is a hard side button I can push that will take the photo. Does the Samsung S7 edge work that way too?
    03-13-2016 07:25 AM
    I think the volume button does but I'm not subjecting my phone to water unless I have to. I'm to scared lol I've seen on these threads someone had a charging port issue and speaker issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
    chocolateyum and pinkvikchick like this.
    03-13-2016 07:57 AM
    If you go to the camera settings you should see the option to turn on the use of the button to take pictures.

Just to clear things up, there is no charging port or speaker issues after it's underwater, it's just the normal behavior after the event, speaker will have water so it will affect the vibration membrane and the charging port it's designed to not allow charging until it's completely dried, both things will get back to normal after it completely dries.
    chocolateyum likes this.
    03-13-2016 08:03 AM
    If you go to the camera settings you should see the option to turn on the use of the button to take pictures.

Just to clear things up, there is no charging port or speaker issues after it's underwater, it's just the normal behavior after the event, speaker will have water so it will affect the vibration membrane and the charging port it's designed to not allow charging until it's completely dried, both things will get back to normal after it completely dries.
    Good to know!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2016 08:52 AM
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I can see why you're scared. I am too but I'm going to risk it. Used to risking it since I had a sony z2 before and did the same thing.
    03-13-2016 10:23 AM
    There is a setting for it in the camera app. Confirmed it works just now. Put the water in the fish tank, took a picture of myself outside the tank. Can't upload because I deleted it right away. I looked goofy as a mofo.

I just did a Lil Wayne:

pinkvikchick likes this.
    03-13-2016 11:18 AM
    There is a setting for it in the camera app. Confirmed it works just now. Put the water in the fish tank, took a picture of myself outside the tank. Can't upload because I deleted it right away. I looked goofy as a mofo.

I just did a Lil Wayne:

ROFL I have not seen that commercial! FUNNY
    03-13-2016 11:31 AM
    ROFL I have not seen that commercial! FUNNY
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Would've been epic if it was Lil Jon though.
    03-13-2016 11:33 AM
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Would've been epic if it was Lil Jon though.
    Or wootang YEAHYAH
    03-13-2016 11:36 AM